New Kid

I woke up in my bed and Jungkookie next to me. I fell asleep next to him. I rub his hair and check my phone.

5:40.

Its still pretty early so I decided to head downstairs and see all the guys there. Yoongi and Hobi took over the sofa together. Jin and Namjoonie were on the other sofa. Taehyung was in his room I could hear his snoring from all the way to my room.

I guess Lucy went home. I looked around for Jimin and went into Jungkookie's room.

There he was.

He was lying down on the bed awake. I cleared my voice and he turned around standing immediately. I smiled and pressed myself against his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hey, I am sorry for the way I acted I guess I got sort of jealous."

I knew that an apology was not enough but I had to be honest.

"It's okay I knew that you would do that at some point to me or someone else."

We both laughed and I flicked his forehead. I looked into his eyes and he stared into mine. He still had his hair messy and his eyes were still kind of sleepy.

I tippy-toed and planted a kiss. He smiled and brought me closer. I messed with his hair and we lied down on Jungkooks bed. He placed his hand on my waist inside my shirt and I placed my hand on his face caressing it.

"I love you."

I whisper and he kisses my forehead.

"I love you more."

We stayed until his alarm sounded which was 7:00.

"Your parents leave to early you know that right?"

"Yeah well they work in business most of their time is at the office or somewhere else."

I shrug and got out of the bed. I headed downstairs and woke up all the guys.

"WE HAVE SCHOOL TODAY WAKE UP!"

They all rubbed their eyes and checked their phones and started getting ready.

"We need clothes." Namjoonie looked at his clothes and headed upstairs and into Taehyung's room.

They all started getting ready and I went to my room to wake up Jungkook.

"Time to wake up long day today it's finally Friday."

He stretched his body and rubbed his stomach as he headed towards his room. Once we were all ready we had enough time for some breakfast. Taehyung decided to go pick up Lucy and get breakfast with her so it was only us 7.

"Okay so to let you guys know we have a new student today be nice to him."

We look at each other and roll our eyes.

"What is his name."

"Choi Seong-Yoon"

I nodded and continued eating trying to think about the new kid. Once we were done Jimin went to his car and said he would meet us there due to the situation.

"What are you worried about?"

Yoongi took off his headphones and looked at me and so did Hoseok.

"I am just thinking about the new kid and whether or not we will be cool or not."

The guys nod and sigh they also seem worried I guess I was not the only one.

We finally made it to class and we went our separate ways. Lucy caught up to Namjoonie and I before we went inside the class.