Home

-Recap-

"The way to love me isn't hard Just hold me tight like you are now We don't know what will happen to us later But I like that nothing's decided."

Hearing Jungkook's vocals made my heart move to the point that tears started coming out. I sniffled my nose and Jimin wrapped his scarf around my neck. I smiled underneath it and closed my eyes. This smell I will miss. The sense of being with Jimin at this moment I will miss.

This is how Jungkook felt when Scarlet left. He missed her. This song is showing such emotions. Once Jungkook finished even his eyes were watery he looked up at the snowy sky and smiled.

An audience formed around him at this time and everyone was clapping and Jungkook took a 90-degree bow. He walked back towards us and looked at Jimin and me he smiled.

"Noona I love you so much and I just want you to be happy. I am sorry for the way I reacted before it was uncalled for and I know you just want to take care of me."

Jungkook's dark brown hair was soaked at this moment due to all the snow that fell on him. Yet he seemed so happy and felt as if he just poured out his entire soul into this song.

I smiled and patted his cheeks with my gloves, "I know and trust me I am sorry for not respecting your decisions. But I think the person you should be talking to is Scarlet, not me."

I smile at him and shift my eyes to Scarlet who is waiting looking at us.

"Jungkook, I know you can do it. You already have part of it done now you just have to show her that you are standing here waiting for her and that you will wait for her. "

Jimin pats Jungkooks shoulder and then turns to grab my hand. "Just like I am for her." He brings it closer to his chest.

"Ah Hyung now you sound cringy. Don't worry I will let her know." He smiles and goes towards her. All we can do is watch. Watch from our perspectives.

"You think she heard the song closely?"

Jimin looks down at me and I look up staring into those deep brown eyes.

"I definitely think she did. You should have seen her. She definitely heard it."

She heard his voice.

-End Recap-

Jungkook P.V.

I felt my heart beat faster than ever. I feel like what I am about to do may risk my whole future. She was standing there and as the snow fell on her red hair I could not help but smile. 

Her emerald eyes with shined so brightly. I felt the words in my throat but they would not come out. I remembered what hyung told me, "show her that you are standing here".  I look down at her fingers and I realized they were shaking.

I hesitated before reaching for her hand intertwining them with my own hand. She looked down and then looked back up she was waiting until I said something. 

I was confused on how to tell her. How do I tell her that I love her? I exhaled a deep breath and closed my eyes before opening them and pulling her closer to which she is just a step away.

"Years ago you came to my school. At that very moment, I fell for you. Not with your looks but with your personality. Your love for others that made you smile brighter. The no fear you have towards speaking what you believe. I loved you at that age. After you left, I did not know whether I would see you again. I wondered every time whether or not you would come back. However, every time someone confessed to me I immediately remembered you. The smile you gave me the day before you left. The last thing you said to me, 'You I will never forget.'"