Confession/Jealous

"Lee Lucy we know about your feelings and also Taehyung's please move behind us. When Taehyung comes I want you to hide behind us until we present you."

She nodded and we formed a pyramid formation her being in the back. We heard a door open upstairs and multiple feet running towards the stairs.

"Happy birthday Taehyung!!" We all screamed and he got emotional. Really emotional tears started pouring and his face turned red.

My parents hugged him, however, we stayed in our formation.

"Noona what are you hiding?"

He tried to push us out of the way, I place a blindfold on him and make the guys move her closer.

"Happy birthday Taehyung-Oppa."

She speaks almost as a whisper and you can tell she felt nervous. She took off the blindfold and he stared at her.

"L-Lucy what are you doing here?"

She smiled and turned back towards us.

"Y/n brought me she said it was your birthday and you had something to tell me."

I could tell he felt really nervous and Jimin grabbed my hand squeezing it.

"You did well do not worry."

He whispered as he continued looking on to what was happening now.

I smiled and watched as Taehyung started speaking.

"Well Lucy you see I got your letter and I wanted to tell you..."

She was ready to hear anything. Rejection or happiness. It felt as if she was not even focusing on us but only on him.

"I thought that you liked some other guy. Guys always give you letters and confess to you I did not think for a moment that maybe I was in your mind just like you were in mine. What I want to say is that I like you too."

Her eyes widen and she smiles grabbing onto his hand. Taehyung pulls her into a kiss and we all clap. Mom and dad were basically awkward but happy. They have always taught us to be honest about our feelings and so we were also happy.

We started singing happy birthday and ate the cake. We didn't go to school not even Jimin. Lucy found out about us two and was in awe about us.

"No wonder you guys were so obvious about your feelings."

We both blushed and looked away. Yoongi was playing the piano while Hoseok was listening to him. My parents took pictures to save memories and then they went upstairs to sleep after a long night.

"When are you going to tell your parents about Jimin?"

Jin sits down next to me. I sighed and looked towards him.

"Maybe after I finish college which is in 2 years."

Jin knows why I do not want to tell them. They all do except Jimin. How do I tell him that I will soon leave?

"Hey, do you guys mind if I take y/n out on a date right now?"

I look up surprised at the sudden invite. Jimin grabs my hand and the guys shake their heads smirking towards each other.

"Go get ready I will wait here."

I nod and head towards my room. I did not know where we were heading so I just wore some comfortable clothes and brought a hair tie in case. I headed downstairs and Jimin held my hand once I was there and took me to the car.

He started driving and we made it to my favorite sweet shop. The reason I love it is because that is where we had our first date.

He parked right in front which was good because it meant we did not have to walk far. The place was not as busy so we were able to sit near the piano.