Be there

-Recap-

I unlocked my phone and looked over my contacts. I stop on Yoongi's number. I saw Jungkooks and Taehyungs concern on whether or not I would ring it.

I pressed dial. It rung for what felt like an eternity yet was only like 2 rings. Then I heard his voice.

"Hello?"

His tired voice. He was most likely sleeping. I did not even realize that minutes have passed and I have not said a single word. I knew that Yoongi would at some point just hang up.

"Yoongi?"

I heard dead silence from his end of the line. Then I heard him scream.

"Holy Shiz! Y/n is that really you?? I mean that voice has to be you. I mean I got a new phone and did not save your number. Hoseok y/n is on the phone!"

I could not help but laugh. Yoongi and Hoseok are both as loud as ever together. I hear Hoseok stomp his feet on the floor and scream through the phone.

"Wait. Y/n why are you calling?"

I cleared my voice. I did not just want to say I am here for you to reveal something to me. No, I had to make this sound as nice as possible.

"I am back at Seoul and I think we should meet up."

I hear silence and then Yoongi whispers.

"Are you really back?"

Why was he whispering suddenly? I suddenly heard from the other end of the line a voice. It was muffled but I swear it sounded like Jimin. I hear Yoongi get up and immediately go somewhere closing a door. I decided to ignore it but was still curious.

"Yeah I'm back for some business but I wanted to hang out while I was here."

"Um..." Silence. I felt his hesitation "I agree we should hang out can I bring the guys over?"

I knew something was up but did not want to make myself sound paranoid so I really tried to not give in to curiosity.

"Yeah, that's fine just come over when you guys are not busy."

I hear silence once again. I could tell Yoongi wanted to ask me something. He finally was able to ask the one question even I was surprised was not asked yet.

"Y/n are you still upset over you know who?"

I sighed heavily over the phone and realized that Jungkook and Taehyung were listening in still and even they seemed curious over the question.

"I do not know. Maybe I am maybe I am not. I just think I should see him one last time at least. We all lost communication with him after he left. I feel like that is just unfair."

Jungkook and Taehyung looked away from me and then looked back with a short smile. I heard Yoongi sigh before speaking.

"Hoseok and I are getting married. Why don't you come? All the guys will be there it can be a reunion party it can also help you out in clearing your head."

"Will Jimin be there?"

"Y/n I do not know. I would tell you yes if I did but I do not. Which is why I tell you to come to the wedding yourself and you be the judge. "

I knew that if I went something awaited me. Either seeing Jimin or even seeing the guys. I heard from them that Jimin left without a word and we have not seen a thing or head anything from him for three years.

-End Recap-

"Let's meet at the cafe at 5," Yoongi said before hanging up without letting me say yes or no.