Know You

-Recap-

"Wait um Scarlet I am not who you thin-"

Seong-Yoon is cut off by Jungkook.

"Oh yeah Jungkook is an amazing friend how long have you known him?"

Seong-Yoon looked astonished and wanted to speak up but Jungkook kept shaking his head.

The guys looked at each other. Lucy looked back at me with concerned eyes all I was able to do was shake my head.

Jungkook why are you doing this? I look at him tears are forming and yet he is still going with the story. Even Scarlet doesn't notice. She think Seong-Yoon is Jungkook. What will they do?

-end recap-

Lunch was still going on and I felt so awkward about the fact Scarlet was sitting next to us thinking Seong-Yoon is Jungkook and Jungkook is right next to us.

"Jungkook do you remember when we were younger your sister made very delicious food when I first came?"

Seong-Yoon seemed so confused but simply nodded. I stood up and looked at Jungkook, "Seong-Yoon come with me for a minute."

Seong-Yoon was about to stand but I turned to him and shook my head, he sat back down.

"Oh of course Noona."

Jungkook stands and follows me. I take him far from the group and pinch his shoulder.

"Ouch! Noona why would you do that?"

I roll my eyes and wanted to yell at him.

"Why do you think I pinched you? You are lying to Scarlet and also to yourself. Why don't you tell her you are Jungkook?"

He looks back at Scarlet for a moment and smiles looking back at me. He places his hands on my shoulders.

"Noona do you see how happy she looks that Seong-Yoon is me. What if she gets disappointed when I tell her she was wrong?"

He was worried over something like that and yet I understood completely what he was saying.

"Jungkook-ah just know that we are here for you and that you don't need to lie to her."

He nods and pinches my cheeks bringing us back to the group.

"So haunted house we all agree to that?"

Hoseok looks around and I look at Jimin and he nods meaning he was going to join us as well. I smiled and nodded as well. Taehyung and Lucy seemed extra excited and were cheering 'haunted house! Haunted house!'.

Namjoon was trying to persuade Jin who suddenly got very nervous that everyone said yes.

"Jin you said you wanted to go you can't change your mind, babe."

Namjoon looks at Jin and I can tell Jin is trying not to be convinced but fails and he nods as well.

Seong-yoon nodded as well and even Scarlet nodded.

It was set haunted house here we come soon.

Seong-yoon and Jungkook had art after school so Namjoon, Lucy, and I decided to stay after and go with them.

"So Jungkook are you going to be okay?"

Seong-Yoon addresses us and we all let out a sigh.

"He wants Scarlet to be happy even if it means that he can't tell her the truth."

Jungkook remains silent but nods almost unnoticeable.

Namjoon looks back at Lucy and I and we nod looking inside the art classroom.

"Oh, oppa is that the girl you mentioned?"

We all look inside and we noticed a single girl sitting next to an empty chair. She had chopped hair and had that sort of edgy look.

Seong-yoon looks inside and nods "that's her, Jay."

We all look at him and his eyes were actually sparkling. Like sparkling sparkling we pushed him inside and followed behind him.

The girl looks up and smiles getting up walking towards us her hair was straight and was a darkish brown.

"Seong-yoon and Jungkook did you bring new members?"

She hugs them and then looks at us.

"Hi my name is Jayoon but you can call me Jay pleasure to meet you."

We bow and continually look at her until Seong-yoon breaks the silence.

"Well actually they came to stay with me for a while and check if they like the club or not."

She nods and looks at us, "Seong-yoon is actually extremely talented and his art always speaks to you. So is Jungkook like they are both extremely talented probably the best in our class.

Her eyes were sparkling as well but I did not know if it was towards Seong-yoon or Jungkook.

At that moment the door swings open and someone latches onto Seong-yoon. Our eyes widen and we bite our lips trying to look away.

"Oppa I didn't know you liked art! Me too!"

Scarlet was here and clearly she wasn't intending on leaving.

Jungkook looks at them and walks towards an empty seat then places his things down and started drawing.

"Oh is this the lucky one?"

Jay's smile vanished and I noticed her face with pain. I looked at Jungkook and his face was also in pain.

"Jay it's not what you think."

I try to tell her and she shakes her head.

"Hey why does it matter to me don't worry."

She walks over to Jungkook and helps him out with the drawing.

I look back at Scarlet and Seong-yoon, Lucy was trying to rip her off and Namjoon was trying to consul a now crying Seong-yoon.

"Scarlet we need to talk. Now."

She looks at me and then gives me a glare.

"Who are you?"

She gets off and walks over to me I noticed she was a little taller than me. I was scared but yet I felt like I had more power this time.

"I am Jungkook's sister. Not that Jungkook."

I pointed at Seong-yoon and then pointed at Jungkook to which his eyes were widen and mouthing 'don't do it'. I shook my head trying to hope that Jungkook will forgive me.

"That Jungkook."

Her eyes widen and she looks at Jungkook and then back at Seong-yoon. She is speechless and so is everyone else.

Jay looks at us and her stencil falls. Lucy looks worried and even Namjoon. Seong-Yoon grabs Scarlets arm and turns her around.

"You have to realize your mistake and not freeze in this moment."

She nods and she moves towards Jungkook. Jungkook stands and looks at her and then looks back at me.

He walks toward the door and leaves. I didn't want to go after him. I just betrayed him.

I looked back at Scarlet, "What are you doing here go after him."

She looks back at me and shakes her head she grabs my hand and walks towards the door.

"We both should go we both messed up."

She smiles and that causes me to smile. We both go and look for Jungkook around the school.

-To be continued-