Jungkook

Note:

School started I feel stressed already. I've had so many mental breakdowns. For this story, there are about like 30 drafts just there and I have been stuck so apologies and please understand that this will be hard for me. Anyways enjoy!

-recap-

He looked at me and I nodded.

(*cough cough* not going to go into details but yeah they did it...if you guys want some juicy details...then yeah they did it...do not want to be reported so all you have is this...)

-a few hours later-

My eyes opened and I tried to move around but felt a grip around me. I looked at the hand and who it belonged to.

Jimin.

I turn around to face him I place my hand to his cheek. He was still sleeping. His hair is all messy. I caressed his cheek and his eyes opened slowly.

"Ah, you are awake."

He smiles and wraps his other arm around me. He brings me closer to his chest. I can feel his heartbeat. I head a few scratches on the door and so I tapped his shoulder.

"You go let him in."

He releases me and so I bring the puppy in. He jumps on the bed and cuddles next to Jimin. He starts petting him and I get back into the bed.

"So when are you leaving for the other college?"

I felt surprised but knew that this conversation was going to come up soon.

"Before school ends most likely towards the end of May and beginning of June."

He stays silent and simply nods.

"Guess we should enjoy it till the day comes."

He smiles and plays with my hair. I look into those eyes of him and form a smile nodding.

"I guess we should."

-end recap-

"Oppa what are you going to do for Yoongi's birthday this year?"

I walked with Hoseok towards school today since he came to pick me up.

"Hmmm...well you see that's where I am stuck. I don't know where to take him. Like the year before that, I took him to the Aquarium he was happy but now I don't know where."

I had my head spinning. I was thinking of all the things that Yoongi could possibly like to do.

"Haunted house?"

Hoseok stopped half way and shook his head immediately.

"Do you want me to die."

"Well think about wouldn't he be happy if like he is able to protect you from like the pretend ghost or something."

He thought for a second. I mean a haunted house is scary to an extent especially if it depends on which one. There are the creepy ones, scary ones, and none scary yet obviously fake ones.

Hoseok is still thinking whether or not to go to the haunted house. I think it would be fun. Although Ice skating can be nice too. Or maybe I should do that with Jimin?

"Oh, actually y/n I need to ask u something."

"What's wrong?"

"Have you told your parent's about you and Jimin and how You know..he is actually a teacher?"

I started walking trying to avoid the question to the point I started speed walking. He caught up.

"You need to tell them like maybe even before you two do it you know."