Standing here

recap-

At that moment the door swings open and someone latches onto Seong-yoon. Our eyes widen and we bite our lips trying to look away.

"Oppa I didn't know you liked art! Me too!"

Scarlet was here and clearly, she wasn't intending on leaving.

Jungkook looks at them and walks towards an empty seat then places his things down and started drawing.

"Oh is this the lucky one?"

Jay's smile vanished and I noticed her face with pain. I looked at Jungkook and his face was also in pain.

"Jay it's not what you think."

I try to tell her and she shakes her head.

"Hey, why does it matter to me don't worry."

She walks over to Jungkook and helps him out with the drawing.

I look back at Scarlet and Seong-yoon, Lucy was trying to rip her off and Namjoon was trying to consul a now crying Seong-yoon.

"Scarlet we need to talk. Now."

She looks at me and then gives me a glare.

"Who are you?"

She gets off and walks over to me I noticed she was a little taller than me. I was scared but yet I felt like I had more power this time.

"I am Jungkook's sister. Not that Jungkook."

I pointed at Seong-yoon and then pointed at Jungkook to which his eyes widened and mouthing 'don't do it'. I shook my head trying to hope that Jungkook will forgive me.

"That Jungkook."

Her eyes widen and she looks at Jungkook and then back at Seong-yoon. She is speechless and so is everyone else.

Jay looks at us and her stencil falls. Lucy looks worried and even Namjoon. Seong-Yoon grabs Scarlet's arm and turns her around.

"You have to realize your mistake and not freeze at this moment."

She nods and she moves towards Jungkook. Jungkook stands and looks at her and then looks back at me.

He walks toward the door and leaves. I didn't want to go after him. I just betrayed him.

I looked back at Scarlet, "What are you doing here go after him."

She looks back at me and shakes her head she grabs my hand and walks towards the door.

"We both should go we both messed up."

She smiles and that causes me to smile. We both go and look for Jungkook around the school.

-end recap-

"Why didn't you mention that you were Jungkook's sister?"

We were walking around the second floor. I did not want to make any eye contact with her at least not right now. I had my face held down causing my bangs that have grown from the beginning of the year fall to my face.

"I guess I was worried that what happened now was going to happen before."

I shrugged and she could not help but smile. She stops in the middle of my path and lifts my chin up making us look directly at each other.

"Unnie, just know that I love Jeon Jungkook. I know that. This whole time I was away I realized that my love from him did not die but grew instead."

I knew what she said was true. Her eyes were the same as when I looked at Seong-Yoon. The eyes of love. I could not help but sigh and shake my head. There is really only one place in which Jungkook can be but I know for sure he would not go there.