Unexpectedly

-recap-

"I had a nightmare can I stay with you?"

His eyes were full of innocence and he was wearing Jungkookie clothes.

"You really are here because of that."

I rub the back of my neck and sigh.

"My side is the right your is the left. Do not borrow."

I look sternly and he nods.

We get back to bed and he stays on his side.

First step?

Is this the first step?

"Y/n I was serious about the first step."

He whispers still his back turned away.

"What?" I turn around facing him and he does as well.

"Well first step. I will be there when you need me. I will be there when you are in danger. I will be there when you are crying. When you are happy. Mad. Energized. Always. That is what the first step is to me."

He whispers all these words and I blush a little unseeable because of the dark.

"Oppa"

That was all I could mutter he smiled and caressed my check.

"Go to sleep long day tomorrow."

He held my hand and closed his eyes. I didn't know whether he was going to let go. However, holding his hand was the best feeling ever.

"I love you." He muttered.

"Me too," I whispered back.

Drifting off to sleep. For tomorrow to all change.

-end of recap-

My alarm sounded and I checked my phone.

6:30.

I still have 10 minutes until I start running late. I placed my phone back down on my nightstand and turned around.

"Shit!"

Placed by shock I roll off the bed. There he was still sleeping. Jimin was probably really tired. I remembered he came in last night but thought he would have left by now.

I stand up and poke his arm.

"Jimin wakeup it's 6:30 already."

"Mmm...give me 5 more minutes."

I never thought teachers would also want to run late to school I went out of my room and knocked on my brother's room.

"Time to wake up!"

They both came out and hushed me.

"Noona it's too early unlike you I want more sleep." Jungkook scratched his back and turned to his room.

"Wait! Where is hyung?"

He looks back at me and I point to my room.

"He had a nightmare and wanted to stay in mine don't worry nothing happened."

Jungkook nodded and then looked at Taehyung to who was smirking.

"Can we wake him up."

I just nodded and went to the bathroom. They both went to Taehyung's room and I heard them whisper something about a doll.

10 minutes later I heard a scream and looked out.

Jimin was screaming and the guys were at the end of my door chuckling.