Sung-yoon

WARNING- This chapter may be slightly sad. No deaths but just to show that not everyone who smiles is happy and to always be there for each other!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We are young young"

I sing on my way to school. I decided to walk alone this time since I felt like I really needed time to myself. All I could think about was about this survival show and the most recent episode. Like who comes up with these type of things to mess with my heart.

I near my school and crossing the final light I am pulled back and turned to face someone.

"Oh Sung-yoon how was your weekend?"

He smiles and hugs me. We are still on the side walk and I felt stares come out way from fellow students. I was close enough to hear his breathing. His chest was beating rapidly and I could tell he came here running.

"Uh Sungyoon? Is everything all right?"

"Can we stay like this for a little longer?"

I did not know why he wanted a hug but I knew he most likely needed it. After a while he pulled back and pulled his hoodie over his head.

"Thanks Noona see you inside..."

I looked as he crossed the street his back seemed so much different than before. I knew Sungyoon to always be cheerful but seeing him like this worries me.

I crossed the street and tried to look for him. He was no where. Everyone came a little while later and headed towards my direction. I was sitting under the shade and tried texting him. No answer.

"Y/n are you okay?"

Yoongi came over and placed his hand on my thigh. I nodded but even he was able to tell I was concerned about something. He looked up towards Hoseok and then he grabbed my phone and looked through it.

"Why are you worried about Sungyoon?"

Namjoon was peeking through Hoseok at my phone and looked towards me. I took a deep breath in and saw my breath turn into a fog.

"He acted not his normal self in the morning."

Scarlet and Lucy came over to my side and handed me heat packs and placed them towards my cheeks.

I smiled at there consideration but was still more concerned about Sungyoon over my cold.

"Everyone talked about it. We know he hugged you."

Jungkookie unlocks his phone and shows me the schools sns. A bunch of pictures already showed up with the morning incident.

"It's not what you think that's why I'm worried he seemed strange."

We stay in quiet and think to each other before Taehyung comes running towards us.

"Did you see Sungyoon? He sent me a strange message concerning me."

I looked at his phone and saw that his message was sent a few minutes ago.

7:58 I am sorry.

That's all he said and yet it's 7:50. I started worrying even more and called him. He did not pick up his calls but it ringed. I sent all the guys to look for him we split up and I went with Taehyung in case he got another text message.

I tried to think of all the places he could be. I went to the art class. Nothing. The classroom. Nothing. Not even Jimin was there if I have to be honest I have not seen him in the day yet.

I tell Taehyung to call Jimin and to tell him the situation. He calls him immediately and suddenly many staff are roaming around frantically.

I see someone's back who looks familiar and tap them on the shoulder. Jay.

"Have you seen Y he hasn't answered my messages and the last one he sent me concerned me."

The last message to Jay was...

I love you. I am sorry.

I did not know whether to be happy that he confessed or concerned about the last part. I ran to the last place I could think about. The roof. It was the only place even I felt safe to just run and hide. I did that a lot during my high school life.

Ran and hid from everyone else. Sung-yoon why are you hiding?

I go upstairs right at 7:58. I see him there just standing.

He is shaking.

"Sungyoon? What are you doing?"

He looks back and I saw the tears I feared for so long. The tears that I once saw in myself. I hated myself for that time. I cried for so many days. However, I had someone to talk to.

"Y/n-noona ? You actually found me ?"

He looks behind and finds Taehyung and behind him Jae. He wipes his tears and smiles.

"What are you doing here Jae? Shouldn't you be in the art room?"

She walks closer to him placing her hands on his cheek and smiles.

"Why didn't you tell me how you felt?"

"I was afraid. Afraid of rejection. Afraid of losing such an amazing person. I did not want you to see my sadness. Ever. Only the happy Y not the sad one."

She shakes her head, "Sungyoon who cries and smiles is still the same Sungyoon. If I have to be honest with you if you did not have any sadness there would be nothing to learn from."

He wraps his arms around her and starts bawling his eyes out. Tears pour down one after another. Even I am surprised to see a crying Sungyoon and it reminds me of how much I needed that person to come and hug me just like Jae is. Suddenly I felt my hand come together with a hand much bigger than mine.

I look up and see it was Taehyung. He smiles and nods and I hugged him. Jae is like Taehyung. They always try to have that persons back. We do not know what they go through but they also must be suffering through something. However, all I can do is be the happy person and be there for them as well.

A.N.

Guys please do not make jokes about this chapter. Or refrain from depression is a serious thing and I learnt from it as well. Please if you ever feel sad or need someone to talk to and don't know who to talk to please come to me. I will see you all next chapter ! Chapter 32 coming during the weekend for sure!!!