1:14

-recap-

"I'll go on a date with you" I say to Jin who is taken by surprise and smiles.

"It's not for rebounds though right?" He chuckles and grabs a fry of mine.

"Ya my fries buy your own and of course not I know that me and Mr.Park can't be so I have to move on" I protect my food and giggle making him laugh as well.

"So you really will?" He holds my hand and smiles a smile I never saw before. One I didn't want to destroy.

"Of course" I smile and continue to it.

Jimin P.V.

I saw y/n get into Jin's car and I felt so jealous. Then one of my feel co-workers came up to me.

"Mr.Park finally I get to meet you" I smile she looked maybe two years older and she was really beautiful.

"Hi Miss.." I didn't know her name so I just asked.

"No just call me SEULGI" she smiles and wraps her arm around mine.

"Then you may call me Jimin" I smile "So what do I owe the please of meeting you" I fake a smile and look at y/n who was still there.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to go to a cafe Jimin." She smiles and I nod enthusiastically.

Y/n left with Jin and I went to the cafe with SEULGI.

We talked about all good things and she was so nice. She was different than y/n in the way of maturity. Y/N was all I could think about.

"So Jimin I enjoyed our day today. Let's have another like this." She smiles and drinks her latte.

"Is that a date SEULGI?" I ask smirking making her laugh and me as well.

"Yes it is Jimin." She holds my hand and smiles.

"I'll go on a date with you" I say and smile. That was the beginning I had to forget of y/n the only way was to see other people. I still can't stop thinking of y/n. Maybe I do love her?

This is how it's supposed to be they say. But are they truly happy or do they want a fake love??

-end of recap- 

I went home and was not even surprised that nobody was home. I sat down remembering what happened last night.

"Jimin sorry for what I did." I scroll through my phone and called Yoongi.

"Yoongi can you come over to talk." I sigh and immediately hear him knocking something down on the other end of the line.

"I will be right over Hobi is coming too." He yells through the line "get your stuff ready and bring the ice cream." Hobi immediately yells "On our way y/n."

10 minutes later they let themselves in and sit with me on the couch.

"Y/n what's wrong?" Yoongi asks while placing titanic to watch.

"Did you guys know about Jin?" I ask them as Hobi cuddles with me and Yoongi sits on the other side of him.

"You guys are so cute why can't I be like that," I whine and even more, tears pour out.

They both laugh and flick my head.

"We knew about Jin liking you but there is even more happening that you don't know." Hobi hands us spoon to eat off of the ice cream.

"More?" I look at them.

"Namjoonie likes Jin," Yoongi confesses.

I flip myself over and my eyes widen.