Jimin (Valentine's Day)

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. Looking around I am welcomed by an empty room. I look at the note left where Jimin slept.

Had a book meeting promise to be back soon.

I understood the fact that he was busy but really wanted him on this day so important. I got out of bed and walked towards the kitchen. My feet taking one step at a time with no enthusiasm in them.

I notice another letter written in the fridge.

Woke up early for such a special day. Follow the notes and see the surprise awaiting you.

I took a peek inside the fridge and saw a huge tray filled with all my favorite food. I could not help but smile at the cute notes Jimin was leaving. There was a rose in the middle of the tray and once I took it out another note fell out.

I hope you enjoy breakfast. After that check your closet and be greeted by your outfit for tonight.

I ate my breakfast as quickly as possible and washed the plates. Heading towards the bathroom I washed my face and teeth before heading towards my closet.

I opened it and noticed a box that was originally never there. Taking it out I noticed a light blue dress. I was in complete shock and was happy by just the sight of it.

Looking around I tried it on and he even got the exact measurements on point. A note was at the bottom and I picked it up still with the dress on.

I hope you enjoyed the dress now wait for my call which should be right about now.

I smiled and took out my phone and right on the dot it rang.

"Hello?"

"Y/n! Did you really think I was going to forget something so important?"

I stayed in silence, "Of course not. I knew you wouldn't"

"Good. Now you still have a long way to go. I can't spoil anything for you but what I can tell you is your next hint."

"Park Jimin what are you thinking now?"

"It's a surprise for the love of my life."

I laughed before he continued, "Go to our youngest the golden maknae. He has a note and another present waiting for you. I will see you soon. I'm already counting the hours. I love you."

"I love you too see you soon."

I hung up and grabbed my bag and keys before heading out. Jungkook did not live that far since he already moved out with Scarlet. I knocked on their door and was opened by a polished Jungkook.

"Oh, Noona, you came! Come in!"

I walked in and hugged Jungkook and Scarlet before waiting for Jungkook.

"Noona do you know what Jimin is planning he came by really early in the morning and gave us some stuff."

I shrugged my shoulders, "I would like to know as well to be honest. He just told me to come here."

Jungkook grabbed something from the kitchen and came in with a bag and another note this time a letter.

"This is what he gave us noona. We were already planning to head out we are going for breakfast."

I nodded my headed and waved goodbye to them before heading out and getting inside the car. I opened the gift and saw a stuffed bear.

It said Press me on his hand so I pressed it.

"Ah, y/n the moment I met you I knew my world was going to be different. I can tell you a million reasons why I fell in love with you however, I rather tell you the main reasons. Your smile that lights up a room the moment you walk in. The fact that you don't even need to try to be beautiful because you already are to my eyes. I love you so much and for so many reasons but the main for making me your husband."