Changes

-Recap-

"You bet I am and I am reclaiming my room. Do not tell anyone I am heading back yet. It is a surprise."

I put on my winter coat and gloves before heading out. The snow was starting to come down and I knew that most likely that the flights would be delayed.

I called the companies private airplane and set a time to leave for today once the sky cleared out a bit. I headed back home and packed all my things into one suitcase. I hoped that this would take only a few days and that the guys would tell me the identity of the guy behind the mask.

I could not think of any names that all the guys would possibly know and yet I have no idea of. I was reading his new story and once again I felt so related to it. 3 years have passed and yet they both have not been able to see each other. They both went their different ways yet he still thinks of her. The ending is that they meet different people.

"I waited 2 years for you to tell me that they met different people! And yet you are still leaving it on to be continued!"

I wrote down all the questions I had for this author and looked out the window and saw the sky has cleared I grabbed my things and headed towards the airport.

Seoul here I come.

-End Recap-

The cold in Seoul was a bit more bearable than NYC. That is to say, I am still at the airport. I go through security and was able to exit immediately. The first thing I see is a huge banner with my face, not the most attractive one, and my name all over it.

"Noona!!"

I hear screams that I know so well and feel a sudden happiness surge through me. I remembered their faces. They have barely changed maybe only a bit in height, okay actually a lot. Taehyung was with Lucy and the first thing I noticed was that behind Lucy were two little feet.

Bringing myself closer to them I hugged my parents first who were thrilled to finally see me.

"I see you still have not grown at all child."

I could not help but to chuckle nervously and smile at the fact that my dad is right. I have not grown at all. I will completely stay at 5'3.

"Y/n as always it is a pleasure to see you."

Lucy smiles and brings me in for a hug. She looks at Taehyung who then nods and clears his throat.

"Noona..this has been hard to hide from you especially since we are this close... I have a child."

Taehyung picks up the two little feet behind Lucy and shows a little girl. A girl with long brown hair and with very clear brown eyes. She was really a mixture of both of them. I saw a hint of myself though.

"Wow. So this really happened." I could not help but laugh and pick the little girl up.

"What's her name?"

"We named her Eunhee. For the graceful look, she always gives."

I pinch her chubby cheeks and spin her before putting her down. I could not believe I was an aunt. Out of all the possible things I became an aunt.

I still haven't even said hello to Jungkook and he was waiting there patiently. He runs up to hug me and I squeeze him. I have not seen my little maknae in so long. I did not believe the growth spurt he still gave out. He came with Scarlet and I was pleased to see that she was not hiding anything behind her.

We all stayed at the airport to talk for a while before deciding to head back home. We still live in the same household we did. Taehyung and Lucy decided to stay the night and set themselves to spend the night in the living room.