Daydream

-Recap-

"Sungyoon? What are you doing?"

He looks back and I saw the tears I feared for so long. The tears that I once saw in myself. I hated myself for that time. I cried for so many days. However, I had someone to talk to.

"Y/n-noona ? You actually found me ?"

He looks behind and finds Taehyung and behind him Jae. He wipes his tears and smiles.

"What are you doing here Jae? Shouldn't you be in the art room?"

She walks closer to him placing her hands on his cheek and smiles.

"Why didn't you tell me how you felt?"

"I was afraid. Afraid of rejection. Afraid of losing such an amazing person. I did not want you to see my sadness. Ever. Only the happy Y not the sad one."

She shakes her head, "Sungyoon who cries and smiles is still the same Sungyoon. If I have to be honest with you if you did not have any sadness there would be nothing to learn from."

He wraps his arms around her and starts bawling his eyes out. Tears pour down one after another. Even I am surprised to see a crying Sungyoon and it reminds me of how much I needed that person to come and hug me just like Jae is. Suddenly I felt my hand come together with a hand much bigger than mine.

I look up and see it was Taehyung. He smiles and nods and I hugged him. Jae is like Taehyung. They always try to have that persons back. We do not know what they go through but they also must be suffering through something. However, all I can do is be the happy person and be there for them as well.

-End Recap-

It has been 3 weeks since the incident with Sungyoon occurred. He has been somewhat distant since then. I still find the memory fresh. I remember walking this exact street and seeing him walk towards me. Today he is next to me. He has his headphones on and has not said a single word since he picked me up.

He looked concentrated on the music he was listening to. I took my earphones and before placing them in I heard his voice.

"Y/n...do you think I am normal?"

I scoffed to myself and shook my head smiling.

"Do you want to be normal?"

He takes off his headphones and looks at me bringing me to the side of the sidewalk.

"I am being serious. I know I have been acting weird since that time. I just don't know I feel something whenever I am with you but with Jae, I also feel something. You are the sweetest person you show that people matter to you and whenever I am with you I smile. With Jae, every day is something new. Seeing her even from the other side of the street just makes me smile and my heart starts beating. I do not feel normal. "

I blinked and stood still for a few seconds.

Did he just say he liked Jae?

"Sungyoon I can not tell you how you feel. That is your decision, however, what I can tell you is that you know who you like already. You just have to figure it out. Also, I am with Jimin. You know that."

I smile and pat his head causing him to wrap his arm around me.

"You really are the sweetest person." He pinches my cheeks and whispers, "You're small just like a munchkin." I heard him chuckle take his arm off and run away.

He knows how much I hate being called that. I'm just a few inches small than Yoongi and yet I am called a munchkin.

I felt my face turn red and prepared for the chase. I breathed out and saw my breath turn into white air. It is still cold but the season Spring has started.