Before it started||Jin & RM

A.N. (PLEASE READ BEFORE)

What happened before all of this took place. When Jin liked RM and RM didn't know but also liked Jin. This is a short spin-off of what happened before school started and 3 months before that. There will also be a spin-off on Yoongi & Jhope and how their love came to be. Does not mean I ship SOPE I love them but I am a Yoonmin to heart. 💕No hate to any ship loves all and everyone.

-Lets Start-

3 months ago

Summer is honestly the only season I love. Staying home and sleeping till late. Going to the arcade, playing video games and watching anime till late.

That is the best summer I could dream of.

"So why are we on a road trip!"

I scream feeling crowded looking to my left Yoongi and Hobi were together sleeping. My right Jin was listening to music with Namjoonie. Taehyung and Jungkookie were playing on the WIU.

"Sweetie we will be there soon we brought your friends so you can have fun."

Mother smiled and looked at the rear view mirror to which I smiled cheaply.

"Jin what song is this?" I hear Namjoon who looks at Jin and he seemed slightly fluttered at the question.

"You like it the name is Love by xxx"

Jin and Namjoonie have gotten along recently. I thought that since we haven't seen each other maybe it would be weird. However, they seem extremely close they are cute though. Yoongi and Hobi have been dating for 3 years and even my parents support them. I mean who wouldn't they are perfect together. 

RM P.V.

Y/n was looking at us and I could tell Jin wanted to talk to y/n but I wanted to talk to him.

Jin has probably liked y/n since we were young he would never notice me and always be around y/n.

He was so cute I realized I liked him since a few months ago but I think I started developing something since 8th grade now being in college.

After Yoongi told us that he liked Hobi and they started dating I realized that maybe I can date Hyung. The problem is that he likes y/n. There is no doubt about it.

"Do you guys think I should confess during this trip?" I remember asking Yoongi and Hobi before we all meet up for camp.

They are the only two who know about Jin. They want us to be happy. Yet why can't I confess? The fear of being rejected and running our friendship is what terrifies me the most. 

"We think you should you never know maybe he feels the same," Yoongi says and then Hobi nudges him quitting him down.

They told me this and yet I can't muster up the courage to confess to him.

Jin P.V.

Namjoonie was listening to a song I thought about represented my feelings towards him. When he asked me the title I felt my heart flutter at how he was truly interested in the song.

I have liked Namjoonie since we were toddlers. At first, I thought it was maybe that since he was smaller he was cute that I just wanted to protect him. However, once we were kids I realized that I did like him.

Now I am just afraid that I will ruin our friendship. However, I want to kiss him everytime I see him. Just how Yoongi and Hobi do. I want to tell him I love him every time. What stops me is the fact that I do not want to let y/n alone. She seems happy that we are happy, however, I fear that maybe if Namjoonie and I date she will be alone and sad.