the plan

"I want your confession." The blue eyed British man askes me.
"My confession. I didnt do anything. Confession about what" I say back frowning.
"Me" he says with a smirk. My heart speeds up.
"Caroline wake up" a girls voice pulls me out of my dream.
"Caroline get up we have to meet with bonnie."
"Elena"
"Yeah get dressed we need to be down stairs in 10 minutes."
I stretch then stand up and hurry to get dressed. I pulled on a black sun dress and threw my hair in a messy bun.

I walked down stairs and Damon looked at me saying, "Good morning sleepy head."
"Shut up." I say walking to the kitchen to get coffee. I had been staying at the salvatores house for awhile. Ever since my mother died i could barely look at my old home.
"You okay Blondie" damon asked me.
"Fine thank you." I say genuily.
It took me awhile but i grew on damon ever since him and Bonnie got stuck in that hell with kai. Damon's been nothing but himself but he seems happy. That's why i was so happy when Elena told me him and her were dating. Stefan had moved on eventually with a new girl. That girl being-. My thoughts get interrupted by that girl.
"Hey Caroline."
"Hey Rebekah." I say shocked to see her i hug her because we were becoming friends since her and stefan started dating then i add, "hows new Orleans."
"Boring but since me and stefan made it official ill be staying here for awhile."
"That's great. Umm Hows everyone else." She looks at me than smiles knowing who i really wanted to hear about.
"Klaus hes been happy ever since he left Mystic Falls to see Katerina die. I don't know what has him so happy. But you know hes trying to get his city back and all." She says grinning at me and biting into an apple.
"I don't know either." I said trying to play it off
"So why did Bon Bon call us over." She asks.
Damon decides to cut in here.
"She said she found a way to take down Silas."
Just then Bonnie busts through the door with a handful of grimories and most surprisingly Kol Mikealson behind her. She has an annoyed look on her face she drops the books on the table and lets out a sigh before turning around to stare at kol.
"Kol i do NOT want to hook up with you thanks for Esthers grimorie but that's all i needed." She yells out. I was a tiny bit shocked but smiled nun the less.
"Kol." Rebekah squils hugging her brother then adds, "Why are you here."
"This beautiful witch needed my help getting mothers grimorie."
Kol just smiles at the glare Bonnie gives him. Just then his phone starts ringing.
"Kol where the hell are you. You and rebekah need to come back now." Klaus' voice growls through the phone.
"Well hello Nik. Im not coming back for like a week im busy in Mystic Falls here with your little blonde." Kol says back winking at me.
"What do you mean kol." He growls.
Damon looks amused holding Elena close to his side. Stefan peaks rebekah on the cheek as he listens to klaus yell. Bonnie looks annoyed as she flips through the grimories.
"How about you ask her." Kol says shoving the phone into my hands.
"No kol stop" i yelp but then the phones pressed to my ear. "Hey klaus." I say nervously.
"Whats going on. Are you okay."
"Im fine klaus thanks. Bonnie called kol for help to get a grimorie. He wont stop following her so that led him here. Theres NOTHING going on between him and me." I say elaborating Nothing and glaring at kol.
"Well i must get going. Rebekah kol you have 1 week or else ill come get you myself. Good bye love be safe."
"Goodbye klaus." I say a pain shoots through my chest having to say goodbye. Just awhile ago i was confessing my feelings telling him never to come back and now i missed him. The call ends i just stare at the phone. I get interrupted by Kol.
"Carolineee phone. I need it back." I nod my head and pass the phone back.
"So Bon bon what did you find out about Silas." Damon asks drinking bourbon and stirring it with his finger.
"Well i was trying to reach my ancestors for weeks but they never answered until just recently they came to me in a dream. They told me i would need Esthers grimorie to do the spell. Next would be to lay the book down on the page i was reading from. The first thing I would need is to have a bennet witch myself to do the spell. I would need to pour the doppelgangers blood on the book and lastly the blood of an original."

We all were a little shocked but surprisingly Kol spoke up first.
"What would the spell do."
Bonnie looks up and smiles.
"It would help me send someone back a thausand years to find the thing we need to kill Silas. His one weakness."

We all stood there in silence for a minute soaking up her words. Then it dawned on me who would go.
"Whose going." i ask.
"Well elena can't we need her for the spell and tatia looks just like her. Stefan and Damon would be suspicious. Rebekah and kol are needed for the spell and well running into themselves would be a bit awkward. So that leaves you." Bon says looking at me. I think about it and let out a shaky breath. I hope i was making the right choice.
"I'll do it" i whisper.

Later that day we all were in the leaving room some going through grimories and others talking.
"We need to do it on a full moon. Caroline you'll be gone for a week but for you it'll be 7 months. I can try to bring you back earlier but i don't know if I'll be able to." Bonnie says looking up from the book after hours.
"When's the full moon." I ask nervous.
"Tommorrow night." She says looking just as nervous. My eyes widen I'd be leaving sooner than I thought.
"What would i wear. I mean i can't show up in 21st century clothes and where would i stay."
Rebekahs eyes widen in excitement.
"I can handle the outfit. Plus back then i would have offered anybody my home. Just find me. Im sure ill let you stay with us. Also you need to tell us so you dont look suspicious you lost your memory. All you remember is that your names Caroline and you have no family to go back to."
Rebekah says pleased with herself.
"Is there anything i should be aware of."
"Only that Tatias a bitch. Mikeal may not be there because of him being a blacksmith and kol is a creep so keep your distance."
Kol chucks a pillow at her head but she catches it and throws it back.
"One more thing Kol, Rebekah you can't tell Klaus about this. He might lose it." Bonnie says to them.
They nod soon we find the spell and head to bed. Rebekah told me she'd get me ready tommorrow.

I lay in bed a thausand thoughts running through my head. What will it be like. Will i fail them. Will i see klaus. The thoughts carry me to sleep.