happy (chapter 4)

Caroline's pov:

"Caroline." A familar voice calls out but its muffled.
"Whose there." I yell out into the dark. Soon i stood in front of her in a white room.
"BONNIE. What. How are you here talking to me." I say running and hugging her.
"I just entered your mind. To talk to you."
"Oh. Well hows everything back home. Did Silas catch on to us" I say very happy to see my bestfriend but worried.
"Everythings fine. I wanted to tell you i'd be talking to you everyday but it will feel like once a month. Also there should be a witch there named Amara. She's a Bennett. My ancestors told me shes the key to killing Silas. Talk to her. I got to go now. I love you caroline be safe."
"I will. I love you too."i say giving her one last hug.

Bonnies pov.

I stood there in tears worried for my bestfriend. I looked to my right to see elena in Damons arms crying. Kol all of a sudden wrapped me in his arms. I tried pushing him away but stopped when all he did was tighten his grip. We sobbed for what felt like forever but was only 10 minutes.

We sat in the living room. Everything was silent. Without Caroline it felt different. Everbodys mood changed it felt as if everything was black and white.
"Its boring here." Rebekahs voice rings out with Stefans arm around her on the couch.
'What do you suggest little sister." Kol asks his eyes shifting to me every so often.
"Maybe some alcohol will cheer everyone up." She replied.
"Yes great thinking." Damon says standing to grab glasses and 2 bottles of bourbon. We all cling are glasses together and say, "To Caroline."

I pick up my spell book and contact her. After our conversation i fade back into the real world.
"Where is she." A man says bursting through the front door.
"Calm down brother." Another voice rings out.
"Nik." Rebekahs voice says worried.
"Klaus what are you talking about." I say frustrated standing up and marching towards him.

He grabs me by the throat.
"Dont play dumb WITCH." He growls. Kol flashes to him throwing him back as his eyes turn red and viens come out.
"Dont ever touch her again." Kol growls. I rub my throat and remind myself to thank kol later.
"I can't feel her anymore. Its like she disseapered. Please its driving me insane." Klaus says grabbing his head.
"We need to talk." Elena says sitting him down.
"We did something to Caroline." She says the room feels with rage.

Caroline's pov

I woke early to rebekah pulling at my blanket.
"Come on caroline. I wanna go before morning chores.". I grunt but stand up and get ready following rebekah to the front door and outside.

It was truly amazing. I hadn't been able to see the village yet so this was exciting. As soon as we go to step away from the house the door opens.
"And where would you two be going." Kols voice rings out. Me and Rebekah turn to see a smirking klaus and kol.
"Im showing Caroline around. You pests." She growls grabbing my hand and storming away. I turn to smile at them. Immediately they run up to us and step into rhythm with our walking.

"So caroline." Kol says as we look around the marketplace as klaus and rebekah bicker.
"Yeah." I say smiling at a yellow dress.
"Which one of my brothers do you fancy."
"What." I say caught off guard. Klaus stops to listen for a second but soon continues his rant with Bekah.
"Im asking so we can all stop arguing about which one of us will win you over."
"And whose fighting for me."
"Me of course. Niklaus, Henrick, and elijah. Although elijah and Nik already have been courting Tatia."
"Well dont tell henrick but he's a little to young for me."
"And for the rest of us."
I ignore his question just giving him a smile and walking towards Rebekah and klaus.

I had bought some clothing with the money rebekah gave me. I was in my room trying them on before breakfast.
I tried tying my corset but couldn't reach it.
"Need help love." I look up at my door to see a smiling Klaus.
"Yes please." He comes behind me and brushes my hair to the side of my neck. A shiver runs down my spine.
He grabs the laces and pulls causing me to yelp slightly. He ties it and leans in by my ear.
"You look beautiful." He whispers his lips grazing my ear. I recover from what had happened as he leaves the room.

    I walk out of my room to go set up breakfast. I silently lay down the plates as rebekah puts eggs on each one. Esther was about to call the boys in to come eat. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened. I couldn't be with klaus because that was a one time thing. I made him promise not to come back. If i even had feelings for him which i don't he probaly moved on.
"Caroline are you okay." Rebekah asks as finn enters the home.
"Yeah, just trying to remember." I say with a smile as i sit down in my assigned sit. Everybody sat in the same sit as they did yesterday. Me between Elijah and Rebekah with klaus across from me. He was between kol and Henrick with Esther and finn at the heads.

      Are breakfast was really good. We talked and we all laughed. We were happy. Me and rebekah hurried to finish cleaning up because she and her siblings wanted to show me something.
"Hurry Caroline." Rebekah calls out as we all run though the forest. Henrick trips and elijah helps him up but we all laugh it off. Finn decided not to come because him and his friends were practicing archery.
"Come on love." Klaus says motioning for me to get on his back.
"Im to heavy." I say continuing to run.
"Im sure i can handle." He says appearing in front of me and pulling me on his back.
"Niklaus." I scream as i laugh and he runs.
"Were here." Rebekah calls out. Klaus sits me down as i peer around him.
"Wow. It's beautiful." I exclaim as i stare at the water fountain. Its water sprinkles down into a river bank.
I smile as they walk to the water and take off their shoes. I bend down and take off my shoes as i lift my gown over me. I had changed out of the corset dress to a more comfortable one.
When i pull the gown over my head they all sit there with there eyes wide and mouths agape. Their feet rest in the water with all their clothes still on.
"Caroline we usally just put our feet in." Elijah says grinning but looking away in politeness. Klaus and henrick follow Elijahs manners and look away. Kol continues to stare. I glare at him and he smirks but doesnt look away.
"Well where's the fun in that." I say jumping in the water causing them all to get wet.
"Im gonna kill you." Rebekah says as she takes off her dress and jumps in. Henrick jumps in fully clothed and laughs as rebekah splashes him. Kol jumps in beside me and splashes as fast as he can.
"Kol stop." I yell laughing.
"Alright im gonna go get Rebekah." He says smiling mischievously at me before turning towards her. I notice Klaus and Elijah standing beside the water talking.
"'Lijah Nik get in." I say smiling as i interrupt them.
"Sorry love but this is childish." Klaus says staring at me as he crosses his arms.
"Fine then help me out." I say grabbing one of each of their hands.
They try pulling me up but i tug them down and they fall in with a splash.
"Love your gonna get it." Klaus says smiling as him and Elijah attack me.
Kol and rebekah splash each other and laugh histeraccly.

      Klaus pov (present time)

  "So to save all of yourselves you put caroline. My caroline in danger." I roar at them as i throw a glass bottle at the wall.
"Klaus calm down. I can try to contact her for you. But she could get hurt she could be anywhere right now and collapse." Bonnie says trying to calm me down.
"I dont care i need to make sure she's okay. Also i know that myself back then wouldn't dare let her get hurt. Now do the bloody spell." I yell fury flowing through my whole body."
"Fine instead of me entering her mind you will."
"Okay okay just do it."
Bonnie and kol were the only ones here. The rest left to the mystic grill to get away from the yelling.
"Okay are you ready." She asks.
"Yes." She begins chanting and it all goes black.
"I look around but cant see anything. Then i stand in a white room.
"Caroline." I call out. Soon the most beautiful blonde appears in front of me in only her undergarments and a mans jacket. I raise an eyebrow at her.
"Klaus." She says shocked.