surprise

1 week later

I smile as I walk around the city taking every aspect of it in. The beauty, the shops, the music, and art. This was my home. Then I groan as I turn to my left and right. Kol and Elijah stay close to me.

"I dont need bodyguards you know?" I groan. They only smile.

"We know. But what you need is your two bestfriends to keep you safe." I roll my eyes at Kols "poetic" words.

"If I tell you both your my bestfriends will you tell me what my surprise is or are you just trying to find a reason to avoid Klaus?" They look away.

"We feel bad for the whole blaming Klaus thing so yeah I guess you can say we're avoiding him." I laugh.

"Okay well we'll give you this much. Were gonna be in the car for awhile." Elijah says and then a car pulls up beside us. Klaus sits in the front with Rebekah in the passenger Bonnie in the middle and Katherine in the very back. Elijah climbs in sitting next to Katherine then Kol in the middle and lastly me also in the middle. Of course Kol would want to sit right next to Bonnie.

The car doesnt move and I just see Klaus glaring at Rebekah.

"I am not sitting back there." Beks growls.

"Yes you are." Is all Nik replies.

"But Kols there." She whines.

"I got this." Bonnie says getting out of the car and moving to my side. She opens in and helps me climb out.

"Move over Kol Ill sit in between you and Rebekah." He smirks.

"Fine by me darling." He grabs her hand acting as if he's gonna help her up but pulls her into his lap then scoots over.

"Oh my god." She groans sliding out of his lap. I see her eyes go wide. She must have felt his buldge under her.

Rebekah climbs out the front and allows me to get in. She closes the door and leans in to tell me something through the open window.

"I packed you some clothes dont worry." She winks and climbs into the middle eyeing Bonnie. Due to Bonnies heart beating extremly fast. I realize I has actually been worried about my clothing situation and didnt even realize it. Finally we begin moving and Klaus smiles at me. His hand wraps around mine.

"I love you." He mouths making my heart flutter.

"I love you too." I mouth back.

An hour in I was getting bored so I decided music would lighten the mood. I also noticed Bonnie fast asleep leaning against Kol. He just smiled while his eyes were closed. Though I knew he was awake.

Katherine and Elijah quietly whispered and laughed in the back. Rebekah sighed for the millionth time stating the obvious. One that she was bored, and two that she wished Stefan took this car rather than the one Elena, Damon, and him took. My brain does a flip flop and I smile realizing Bonnie could have easily went with Elena but chose to be in a car for Kol. Even Rebekah could have but Im guessing Klaus wouldnt allow her to go with him.

"No I wanted to hang out with you." Rebekah says. I guess I said that last part in my head.

"How about some music?" I suggest. The boys groan all saying no but the girls all say yes including Bonnie who just woke up and Kol.

"Four against two." I smirk at Klaus.

I blue tooth my phone to the radio and play our anthem.

"I hoped of the plane at LAX with a dream and my cardigan welcome to the land of fame excess. Whoa am I gonna fit in? Jumped in the cab. Here I am for the first time. Looked to the right and I see the Hollywood sign. This is all so crazy. Everybody seems so famous. My tummies turn in and Im feel in kinda home sick. Too much pressure and I'm nervous." Us girls all sing out loud. The boys all stare on in amusment and a little bit of horror. I dont notice Kol take my phone.

Take me to church begins playing. Us girls and Kol all love it and Klaus and Elijah seem to enjoy it a little bit more.

"I quite enjoy Ed Sheeran." Elijah says after the song ends and Klaus immediantly agrees. I snatch my phone back and play mine give me love. The first song me and Klaus danced to.

"Perfect." He mumbles and squeezes my hand.

"I wish Stefan was here." I also hear Rebekah mumble. I turn and notice how me and klaus are together, Kol and Bonnie are something, and Elijah and Katherine are something.

Ugh I can feel the romance spilling out of your car." Damon says smirking as he pulls up next to us at a red light.

I stick my tounge out at him.

"How did you even catch up?" I ask him since he's by my window.

"Klaus is slow. Come on man speed it um." Stefan says and Klaus lets a small smile befall his lips as he rolls his eyes.

"Caroline do you mind if I go with them." I smile.

"Yeah hurry before the light turns green." She smiles and in a flash is in sitting beside Stefan in the middle part of their van. They drive away as it turns green. Bonnie doesnt make a move to scoot to where Rebekah was sitting.

Bonnies POV:

"Cozy darling?" Kol asks me.

"Im cold." I whisper as a shiver runs throughout my body. Wherever we are going its getting colder. He wiggles his eyebrows. Embarrased I quickly say, "Dont worry about it." I scoot away and he looks at me with a light smile. That speaks many words.

He quickly takes off his hoodie and slides it over my head and down my body. Hair pieces stick out. Slowly he smooths them down and rests his hands on both sides of my face. We just stare at each other for awhile until he grabs my hand and pulls me down so my head rests on his lap. I curl up and get comfortable with my head on his lap as he runs his fingers through it over and over again. I begin drifting off. Right before I fully fall asleep his hands pull away and a little russel happens. A blanket is laid on me and his fingers go back to running through my hair.

Carolines POV:

I try to not watch Kol with Bonnie but its just too cute.

Klaus sees me and winks. He takes a note from Kol and lays a blanket on me that Kol handed him. I try to see Elijah and Kat but they are laying down her head on his chest.

"When will we be there." I whisper asking Klaus.

"Soon. We just passes pennsylvania." My eyes go wide.

"Newyork?" He only smiles.