the fountain.

Caroline's pov

     I was in the water with the mikealsons, splashing them. I never would of predicted this to happen. They were all so happy and fun. I couldn't believe i would have 7 months with these people. I squiled as someone dragged me under the water. I spun In the water but no one was there. Someone grabbed my waist and i felt electricity run through me. Klaus was there his hair swirling around his head. He tightened his grip on my waist and came closer. Before kicking up and both of us resurfacing from the water.
"Did i scare you love." He asked smirking.
"You could never scare me." I say back smiling.
"Hey your siblings are here would you two stop." Rebekah says splashing us.

     We all were drying off as we talked learning everything about each other. Rebekah wanted many children. 5 to be exact. It saddened me knowing she would never get that. I learned that all the boys wanted to be something honorable.
"Well caroline i just wanted you to know im not courting anyone. So if you wish to be with anyone you should pick me." Kol said raising his eyebrows. Klaus glared at him. As Elijah and Rebekah scoffed.
"Sorry kol but Im also not courting anyone. So caroline can pick me too." Henrick says happily. He was around 14 and i didn't want to make him sad.
"Henrick you know im much older than you." I say smiling at him.
"So its what the heart desires and i desire you."
I ignore him but gave him a smile as i turned to klaus and elijah.
"So how about you two. Who are you courting." I ask knowing the answer.
"Oh very funny story." Kol says as his brothers glare daggers at him then he adds, "They're both courting the same girl. Her names Tatia. But honestly she has nothing on you. Your the most beautiful girl in this world." I blush as i shove him a little.
"Oh stop it kol. We know if they're both courting her she must be incredibly beautiful." I say a little insecurly.
"Actually brother im no longer courting Tatia." Klaus says we all turn our heads in shock.
"What do you mean Niklaus. You've been courting Tatia since you were 6."
Elijah says in shock.
"You can have her. I fancy another girl from the village." He said smirking. My head started to get a little dizzy i had the same feeling before i talked to Bonnie.
"Are you okay." Rebekah asks worried.
"Yeah just i dont feel good. Just don't bring me home. Not like this with me in my undergarments."
"What do you mean." Elijah asks confused. Klaus takes his jacket off and covers me.
"I feel like I'm about to faint. Just don't bring me home. The village will talk about me if i show up in my underwear."
Klaus starts to say something but it fades to black. I stand in a white room.
"Caroline." Klaus' voice calls out.
"Klaus." I say furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.
"Are you hurt." He says coming towards me and grabbing my shoulders.
"Im fine. How...... How are you here."
"Im sorry but i felt like i was missing something. It was painful. So the first thing to come to mind is that you were hurt. So i came to mystic falls. They told me what you did so Bonnie put me in your mind so i could talk to you."
"Its fine im happy to see you." I say smiling up at him.
He goes to say something but looks down at me.
"Caroline where are your clothes." He says a little angrily. I was no longer wet so it looked bad. I also had a mans jacket on.
"Oh we were just drying off after we went swimming when you decided to enter my brain. So yeah." I say acting mad.
"Whose we." He says letting go and crossing his arms.
"Is klaus mikealson the almighty hybrid jealous."
"No. I just want to know who has their hands all over you."
I laughed knowing he was talking about himself.
"Whats so funny love." He says glaring at me.
"Your so stupid."
"Excuse me. You better watch yourself ."
"Your the one all over me. I was swimming with your family. Elijah, kol, rebekah, and Henrick."
"Oh. Wait they took you to the water fountain."
"Yeah."
"We only took each other. We swore to only take family."
"So."
"So we consider you as family."
"Oh. Well i think you guys are really fun and you guys make me happy."
"So is kol bothering you." He says smiling at what i said.
"Yes him, you, Henrick, and elijah apparently like me according to kol."
"Me and Elijah were courting Tatia though."
"Not anymore. Some other girl in the village caught your eye." I say sadly looking down. He raises my chin and laughs. I frown.
"You know it's you love."
"What."
"You caught my eye. Not some other girl. Its always you."
I go to respond but i begin to pulled back into the darkness.
"Goodbye love. See you soon."
"Goodbye Niklaus." I say teasingly.

     I wake up to a bunch of worried faces. I look up to see klaus with my head on his lap grinning.
"What." I say confused as everyone grins at me.
"Nothing lets get home dinner is soon. We stayed til after lunch." Klaus says helping me up. They all look away as i change back into my clothes.

     We walk through the front door to see an angry Esther.
"Where have you been. Its okay since you guys wanted to spend time with Caroline but since i had to make dinner myself im very tired. Im going to bed ill see you in the morning loves." She says as she kisses them on the cheeks even me.

   We all wait for her to go to her room then all laugh.
We sit there talking and making new plans together.
"How about we talk about how caroline was saying Niklaus' name when she passed out." Kol says smirking. We were having bread tonight with soup. We all finished our soup but didnt eat our bread yet. I grab mine and throw it at him. Using a little of my vampire strength. I had only fed once on a rabbit but burried it after wards.
"Oh your gonna get it." Kol says throwing his bread at me. We all begin to throw bread as we laugh but try to keep it down for Esther.