the games (part 4)

Today me and Klaus would have to pick our game. I smile as I remember our kiss from last night and get up to get ready for the day. As soon as I go to leave my room someone grabs me and flashes me back into the room against the door.
My hands get held over my head and I grin.
"What are you doing Klaus," I say annoyed but smiling.
He says nothing and kisses my neck and goes down my chest.
"Klaus-."
He kisses me against the lips passionately. I lean into the kiss and he grins as he flashes to the bed.
"Klaus," I say again but he ignores me so I lay my hands on his chest and push him off me.
"We need to pick our game. And I told you that's all your gonna get." He fakes sadness.

"Fine. But I won't stop this Caroline. If I remember correctly a little bird once told me you said. Girl likes boy, boy likes girl sex." My face reddens at his words.

"Well, that was a very long time ago." I throw a pillow at him and he catches it throwing it back at me.

"What's our game love." He says and I smile.

"I don't know I was thinking about doing never have I ever as a game." His eyes lit up.

"That's wierd that's exactly what I was gonna say." I just smile looking into his eyes.

I sigh quickly getting up.

"Well I'll see you at 9." I say and leave before he could stop me. I tried to control my breathing as I went. I wanted him badly but I knew it would only mess things up. I had to control my emotions. Cause right now they were on a rollercoaster.

"Caroline." I turn and Klaus smiles, "This is your room love." I walk past him and luckily he leaves only staring me down on his way out. I go to leave again to get a blood bag but my stomach twists.

"Caroline-." Before I can respond I flash to the bathroom and throw up everything in my stomach.

"Whats wrong?" Rebekah says over my shoulder.

"Just a hangover." She smirks, pats me on the back, and leaves wishing me good luck.

I reach into my cabinets in my bathroom and clutch the pregnancy test.

It's impossible yes. I bought these at 4 in the morning. It has been on my mind all day but I tried my hardest to ignore it. It would explain everything that I've been having symptoms of.

I quickly pee on it and sit it down on the counter. My patience wears thin. I'm so distracted by my own thoughts I don't hear Kol open my bedroom door and come into the bathroom.

"What the hell is that?" Kol squeals from the doorway. I flash to him closing the bathroom door.

"Shut the hell up." I growl quietly.

"Your pregn-..." I stop him holding my hand against his mouth.

"I'm just checking." He nods slowly.

"When did you even... do it?" He gasps before I can answer.

"Am I the dad?" He says jokingly.

"Oh shut up. The last time was back in the past with Klaus." His face turns to shock.

"Oh wow." The alarm to my phone goes off and I run towards it but can't look.

"You check it." I groan.

"Eww no you peed on that." I hit him on the head and pick it up.

"No no no." I cry out.

"Preggers?" He asks. I begin crying and he holds me.

"I don't react very well to these things. But it'll be alright."

"How far along?" He asks.

"12 weeks." He looks at me sadly.