the games (part 3)

Next thing I know his lips are on mine. And it felt amazing.
The kiss got rougher and hotter. Caroline stop this is wrong.
My mind told me over and over again.
I pulled back but instantly regretted it. I longed for his touch. He was all I wanted.
"What's wrong." He breathed out.
"I... I can't." I whisper looking down.
He looks at me and smiles.
"What," I say.
"It's Okay Caroline. But one day you'll accept your feelings for me." He says then stands up." Goodnight Caroline." He kisses me on the forehead then leaves the room. I fall back on the bed and sigh.

I dry my hair off from my shower. I couldn't get any sleep last night. My head was filled with thoughts. Dirty thoughts about Klaus. Which was wrong. But mostly I couldn't sleep because I kept throwing up. But I decided I'll try not to drink as much because I didn't want to ruin anyone's night. I stare in the mirror. What does he even see in me? I'm just a plain old girl. Who happens to be a vampire. I look at my stomach and see stretch marks. My eyes widen what's that. Vampires bodies don't change and they don't get sick. Maybe it's an effect from me time traveling. I shake my head clearing my thoughts and notice the growling of my stomach.

I was really thirsty so I went to get a blood bag. I walk in the kitchen and facing away from me is a shirtless Klaus. My eyes scan down his body. A shiver passes through me.
"My brothers not a snack caroline," Rebekah says walking in beside me and going to the fridge.
"Oh were staring now," Klaus says smirking as he turns to me with a cup of coffee.
"I... no, I wasn't staring," I say grabbing his coffee and drinking it. He growls and smiles at me as he turns to get more.
"Anyway, whose day is it," Bekah asks sipping a blood bag.
"Its Damon and Katherines," I say grabbing one after her and tearing through it.
"Well, I better put on my best lingerie," Bekah says and begins to leave. I grab her wrist and turn her.
"What do you mean."
"Think about it its Damon and Katherine. There's gonna be stripping." She explains before leaving. I sigh and turn back to Klaus.
He winks at me and I stick my tongue out at him and turn to leave.
"Can't wait to see what you wear." I roll my eyes and walk upstairs. I needed to find something that covers up my stomach.

It was almost 8:00 pm so I go to talk to bekah about what I should wear just in case.
I knock and she immediately said come in.
I walk in and sit on the bed.
"Hey, I was wondering if you had something I could wear.... for tonight." She looks at me and smiles.
"Of course lets see." She begins going through her dresser. Some didn't show enough and some showed to much.

I head downstairs in a lingerie one piece, a tank top, a black hoodie, white ballerinas, a black hat, and some leggings. It would be impossible to get me naked.

I sit beside Kol on the couch and we wait for kat and Damon to begin telling us their game.
"Okay, ladies and gentlemen. Me and Katherines game is pretty clear. Dare or strip. We'll spin a bottle whoever that lands on will get asked a dare. If you don't want to do it you remove a piece of clothing. If you end up in only your underwear or leave the living room you're out." He finishes and we start the game.
Damon spins and it lands on Katherine.
"So KAT I dare you to kiss Klaus." I try to hold back a frown. Klaus looks sick. Katherine smiles and rips off her shirt.
Rebekah makes gagging noises.
"Hey, I have the same body as her," Elena growls.
"My exact point," Beks says back. Klaus smirks.
Kat spins and it lands on me.
"So Caroline I dare you to make out with...... Kol for 10 seconds." I smile and looks over at Kol. He winks at me. I grab his head and pull him close to me. I meet his lips. I hear Klaus growl. And I smile a little bit. Stefan calls out time and I pull back.
"Wow," Kol calls out. And we both laugh. Klaus looks seriously angry.
I spin and it lands on Stefan.
I smile as a brilliant plan crosses my mind.
"Stefan I dare you to talk dirty to Klaus for 30 seconds." Everyone burst out laughing beside Klaus and Stefan.
Stefan coughs awkwardly.
"I... Um... I'll pass." He says glancing at Klaus.
"Ah, no fun I bet Niklaus was looking forward to that," Bekah calls out. We all begin to laugh again. After a bunch of rounds, Elena and Rebekah are nearly naked. Both only in a shirt, bra, and underwear.
I had everything on but my shoes and socks.
I spin. The bottle lands on Klaus.
"I dare you to make-out with anyone of your choice." I look at him grinning.
"Okay."
Next thing I know his lips are on mine. God, he was a good kisser. His tongue pries my lips open. His tongue tangles with mine. Both fighting for dominance. His Hands ride up my hoodie. I pull back catching the breath I didn't need.
"I..... I meant anyone.... else in the room." I breathe out.
I look around and everyone but Elena and Bonnie smirk.
"My mistake love." He sits back down grinning.
He spins and it so happens to land on me.
"I dare you to kiss Damon." At that, I pull my hoodie off. Damon looks at me shocked.
"Really Blondie. I'm the hottest one in here." I scoff.
"You can't really think that. You have a lot of competition Salvatore." I say smiling.
He growls.
I spin the bottle and it lands on Bekah. This was for sure gonna get them out.
"Bekah I dare you and Elena to make out." They both grimace. Next thing I know they both took their shirts off. Bekah had her red lacy bra and matching underwear. Kol, Elijah, and Klaus weren't fazed by this though.
"You are horrible," Bekah called out.
She spins and it lands on Elijah.
"Ah, big brother. I dare you to tell us your feelings towards Katherine." He coughs and glances at kat. She looks nervous. He takes off his coat and spins. It wasn't a hard question why didn't he just answer it.
We do a couple more rounds and nothing really happens. Until Katherine asks Klaus a question.
"Niklaus I dare you to give me your word you'll never hunt me again." He eyes her for a second. He grabs his shirt and lifts it over his head. A shiver passes over me.
A noise escapes me as I look over his body. I try to hold it back. Everything was perfect. The v- line that was above the waist of his jeans. His muscles. The line that trails down his stomach leading to his-.
"Caroline," Kol whispers as he shakes me.
I turn to him.
"Yeah," I ask.
"Are you gonna answer bekahs question." I look over and everyone's staring at me. I was so lost I didn't hear Klaus ask bekah a question and hear bekah ask me one.
"Yeah um what was it again." She smirks.
"I said I dare you to tell me why Kol kicked you out of his room that day you all were in a fight." She smiles sweetly knowing the answer.
"Because while I was making out with Kol...." I stare at Klaus and see him tense. His eyes meet mine and I continue. "I said Klaus' name." The room goes quiet.
I rip my eyes away.
I spin and the game continues on.
A few rounds passed and Damon was asking Rebekah.
"Rebekah I dare you to tell your brothers the biggest secret you've ever kept from them."
We all leaned in intrigued.
She rubs her hands together nervously. This was a good one honesty and trust meant everything to this family.
She looked around the room and stood up grabbing her clothes and walked upstairs. She left the game which ultimately made her eliminated.
"Yes 1 down 8 to go," Kol called out.
Since Rebekah was gone Klaus decided to spin.
It landed on Elena this was gonna be bad.
"Elena. I dare you to tell Damon all the dirty things you've done with Stefan." She looked at Damon nervously. He looked angry and sick. Stefan looked uncomfortable.
"I... I..... I can't. This is a stupid game." Klaus smirks.
"Which happens to be the one your boyfriend made up." He says laughing.
"That's it."  She lifts her shirt off her body and leaves the room since she lost.
"Elena come back," Damon calls after her. He wants to stand up I can tell but he also doesn't want to lose.
"You're a dick." He growls at Klaus and flashes after Elena.
"And then there were seven," Kol says sipping his bourbon.
A few rounds pass and Kol spins the bottle lands on me.
"Care bear. I dare you to give..... Katherine a lap dance." I almost choke on my bourbon. I decided to act like I was a little drunk to make everyone happy. But in reality, I drank very little. I was not gonna do that. She was a close friend nothing more. I take off my tank top revealing the top part of my lingerie.

 I take off my tank top revealing the top part of my lingerie

Klaus' eyes widen and I smile like an idiot.
I spin and it lands on Stefan.
I was running out of questions.
"I dare you to tell us if you've ever had a gay experience." Kol burst out laughing.
"I... Uh....." He looks around nervously.
He takes his shirt off. Damn, he was good looking nothing compared to Klaus though.
"We'll talk about this later," I say laughing.
"No, we won't."
"Yes, we will."
"It's 12:00 let's go to bed," Elijah calls out.

We all get up and walk to our rooms. Klaus doesn't stop me this time. I walk over to his door and open it. I hurry in. He stands there taking off his pants. I stare at his body.
"Need something love." I snap out of it.
"I... Um."
He walks over to me and stands an inch away.
"What is it-."
I grab his neck and pull him towards me and I kiss him. I open his mouth. I was in control this time. My body was on fire. Everywhere he touched electrified me. His hand roams up my shirt and he slowly goes to my back. I pulled back.
"That's all your gonna get....." I poke him in the chest and add.
"Stop flirting with me." He smirks as I turn and leave.
With that, I left with a wide grin on my face.

All night I hadn't been able to sleep. Rolling back and forth something kept me awake.

Later than night I heard something that terrified me. A hearbeat filled the room. One other than mine.