the recovery

No this couldnt be it. I sobbed over and over again. I just lost them forever. Slowly things start to form around me. The candles, the fire, the moon, my friends. I wiped the tears away as i tried to stand. I failed horribly but damon caught me in his arms.
"How was the trip." He said smirking. He helped me stand as all of my friends surrounded me and hugged me. Besides the 4 i missed the most right now.
"Guys im really happy to see you but i just really need to sleep right now."
"Yeah we totally get it. Lets get you home." Elena whispers and we all begin to walk home.

I wake up with a empty feeling inside me. That night i dreamt about the full moon. The scream of Henrick echoed throughout my head. I should be waking up to a hard bed and the loud noises coming from downstairs as esther and rebekah prepared breakfast. But i woke up in a soft bed with silence all around me. I hear a buzzing and jump a little. I laugh at myself as i push snooze on my phone. I needed to get used to my phone again.

After a shower which i really needed i got dresses into some normal clothes but they didnt fit. I probely was just bloated because of the food. I put on some leggings and black hoodie with some ballerinas.

I head down stairs and pour some coffee. Bonnie walks in and smiles at me.
"Caroline can i ask you something."
"Yeah anything."
"How Come after your talk with the mikealsons they all just left. Like kol was really attached to me. Which thank god hes gone now. But i tried everything to get him to leave. Why did he listen to you." I knod as she talks.
"Because i asked klaus to go home. I wanted them to move on from mystic falls and the only way to do that is if i made them."
"You did the right thing. Everybody's coming over so you can tell us everything that happened and we can tell you our plan to get rid of Silas."
"Yeah. Okay."

We all stand in the living room. When everybody gets settled i start to tell my story. I leave out the moments when me and klaus had sex but i tell them everything else. The bad times and the good. I tell them about each morning, about mikeal, and about the fountain.
"Wow. It looks like you all got pretty close." Elena whispers sadly.
"If you cared about them so much then why did you push them away." Stefan asks.
"I didn't want to hurt them. Also its not like they remember me so...."
"So what. You should go to them." Damon says sincerely. I was shocked to hear he actually cared.
"I can't. Now whats the plan for Silas."
"Well we found out the dagger is very important. We need the blood of someone he loved. So we'll use elena for that. We have to pour her blood on the ruby. Then Damon and stefan will distract silas while me and my ancestors take him down. While hes down Damon and stefan will dagger him."
"So im not needed for the plan."
"No not really." Bonnie says sadly.
"Great that gives me time to myself. Which i really need now I'm going to the mystic grill. If anyone needs me."
"Care are you sure your okay." Damon asks.
"Great. Absolutly amazing."

  I flashed to the mystic grill and sat down on a stool.
After 10 shots and a bottle of bourbon i was completely hammered.
I pick up my phone and dial his number.
"Hello."
"HEY. Whats going on with you."
"Caroline are you okay."
"Im..... You know. I'm fine im doing great."
"Love are you drunk." He says sincerely.
"So you really don't remember."
There was silence.
"No love i don't remember."
"Well okay. I must get home before i pass out. Goodbye Niklaus."
"Goodbye caroline." With that he was gone and i started walking home.

I woke up with a huge headache. Oh no why did i call him.

2 weeks later

"Vampire Blondie get up already." Damon calls out annoyed.
"Go away damon."
"Its been 2 weeks. Goodness get up. Stop feeling bad for yourself."
"Fine ill get up." I roll off the bed and stand up my hair was in knots.
"You've been in this bed so long you've gotten a little fat." I look down and groan. My stomach was normal.
"I having gained any weight you dick." I growl.
"I know you look beautiful now please Blondie just look nice."
"Whatever get out." I say throwing a pillow at him.
I hurry to get dressed in a white dress that has sheer and lace on it.

He wanted me to look good. I walk downstairs and everybody smiles at me.
"You look gorgeous" Stefan says beside me.
"Thank you."
"Well lets go then." Damon says smirking.

We went clubbing and it was so fun. I decided not to drink because last time it almost killed me. Elena and Bonnie were highly drunk so stefan and damon had to carry them. I open the door and instantly hear arguing. It was so familiar. I walk into the living room and my eyes widen in shock.

Sorry this chapter was so short i just didn't know how to put everything together. Next chapter will be longer. Hope you enjoyed.