New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrogant: Double Check. A Vampire: What?? /22/

*Hey guys! I just wanted to leave a quick note to please comment and vote! I am far more inspired when I see comments, I always read each of them. Thanks, and enjoy the story! :)

                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My back slammed against the wall, as I felt Jace’s lips move from my own down to the crook of my neck. I exhaled loudly, as I gripped his hair tightly. His kisses were intoxicating; as he pressed his once more back on mine.

 I pulled away for a second, staring into his passion-filled eyes.

What’s wrong?” He questioned, his voice sounding husky. I took a deep breath, as I shook my head.

I licked my lips. “Nothing, I just…you’re so different than I thought you would be. I had this idea of you in my mind, but you don’t match it at all. You’re a puzzle to me, and I can’t quite piece you together yet.”

A sexy smirk surfaced on his flawless features, as he pulled me into him. “There’s a lot you don’t know about me.” He murmured, and with that he leaned forward and kissed me once more.

This one was filled with a kind of lust I had never experienced. I knew he wanted me. Badly.

My knees literally went weak. Seriously.

His strong arms wrapped around me, as I felt him lift me up. My legs instinctively wrapped around his waist, as I felt myself melting into him. I felt my back land on something soft, as I realized he laid me down on the bed.

His chiseled body was on top of my own, as I gazed up at him. Normally if an insanely attractive man was straddling me, I’d blush. But this felt right.

I know it’s weird to say, but Jace is so beautiful. Like insanely so. It was like he was perfectly sculpted or something. I don’t know how, or why, but I have this burning feeling inside me. I need him. Now.

“Take off your pants.” I breathed, as his touch still lingered on my skin. He raised an eyebrow as I said this. I rolled my eyes. “I want you to take off your pants. I want you…right now.” I repeated myself slowly.

God I can’t believe I was saying this, but for some reason I’m not embarrassed. I felt ready.

His dark eyes glistened with intensity, as he reached out his hand, slowly tracing his fingertips across my collarbone. Pleasant shivers shot down my spine at his touch. As he did so, I could feel my breathing get shallow. Carefully his hand dropped down to my arm, where he took my hand in his.

In pure fascination, I watched as he brought my own hand up to his lips, gently kissing my fingers. “You’re gorgeous, Melinda. You truly are.”

Okay, that made me blush. “Jace…please…I want you. Kiss me.” I nearly begged, as a deep desire overcame me. “I don’t know why, but I’m drawn to you. Like I’ve never been drawn to anyone in my life. You’ve done a lot of bad things, and I know this. You’re dangerous, and are capable of anything. But when I’m with you, I can see that there is good inside you. You make me feel alive.” I could tell he was touched by my speech.

I took a deep breath once more. “So will you just stop talking and please take off your pants?” I know that may sound extremely slutty, but in this moment I didn’t care. It felt so right, and I was sure about it.

I wasn’t second guessing myself, and this is all I wanted.

His eyes looked strange, like there was a hunger inside them. I stared deeply at him as reached down and grasped the fabric of the towel. I could tell he was debating on what to do next. Without a second thought I sat up, grasping his shirt and slipping it over his head.