New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrogant: Double Check. A Vampire: What?? /10/

"Let go of me!" I exclaimed for what felt like the hundredth time. The man seemed to be growing weary of my objections, but I didn't care. I had no idea where we were going, and Caleb and Nick were taken in different directions.

They split us up once we got into the cars. I'm freaking out right now because I have no idea where I'm going, and what's going to happen to me. My stomach is churning, and I'm pretty sure the guy holding me has given me a huge bruise.

He seems anxious to get to the destination, judging by how tightly he's holding me. I think he's fearful of what would happen if I got away. If only I could. I don't know if Caleb or Nick are alright. Caleb was knocked out when we got taken, and I don't know how Nick is.

I just need to think of some way to escape. But how?

"Where are you taking me?" I demanded to know, as I wiggled in his grasp. He jerked me tightly back into place, and I let out a groan. "Ow, you're hurting me you asshole." The man snickered.

"I could care less about your feelings. All I have to do is get you to Jace, and I'm done." I froze as he said this. Great, so that is where I'm going. "Once that happens, I get my reward."

I narrowed my eyes. "Oh, and what's that going to be?" I questioned rudely.

He smirked. "None of your concern. But I should probably be thanking you, you're about to make me a very wealthy man." He stated, as I narrowed my eyes at him. This seemed to amuse him. "Ah, don't be like that. I'm sure Jace will keep you alive longer than the others. You seem important to him."

As he told me this, I felt a lump in my throat. Keep me alive longer than the others? Oh dear god, what is this man capable of? And do I really want to find out? Where's Caleb and Nick? I'm starting to get scared.

"Wait---is Jace going to kill me?" I dared myself to ask. My heart seemed to be thumping harder and harder in my chest.

The guy chuckled. "Well, not right away. I mean, killing someone who looks like you would just be a waste. Jace is a very smart man. Although I'm not sure why he wants you so bad. You seem of importance to him, so maybe he'll keep you around a while."

I gulped, as I let the information soak in. So....he may or may not kill me. Well that's reassuring. But I mean, it doesn't make much sense for him to. He's spent so long looking for me, so there must be a reason. I just wish I knew what that reason was.

"Are Nick and Caleb going to be okay? Please don't hurt them. They were just trying to help me. I don't want them to be punished because of me." The guy laughed at this, as if what I was saying was funny or something.

"Listen sweetheart, Jace does whatever the hell he wants. He killed a guy once because he messed up his favorite shirt. Drained him dry, and made sure he felt pain. So I'm not sure he'll be too forgiving to your little boys. And those two hid you from him, so obviously he won't be happy."

I could feel the color draining from my face. My palms got sweaty, as I licked my now dry lips. "What do I have to do to---" The car we were currently driving in came to a stop, and I jerked forward. "Oh no, are we there?"

I felt myself growing panicked, as the guy chuckled. "Sorry sweetheart, time to meet the boss. And I get my reward. So come on." He reached out for me, and immediately I pressed my back against the car seat to get away from him. "Don't pull that crap."

He attempted to grab me once more, and I fearfully kicked at him. He sighed, rolling his eyes. Before I had the chance to do anything, he grabbed onto me tightly, jerking me out of the car. I let out a scream, as I dug my heels into the ground. "Let me go!"