Chapter 1: Or The Time-

Elena's POV

These people drive me crazy. The teachers drive me crazy. Just looking at the damn school makes me wanna jump off a bridge!

"Elena!" Caleb waved his hand in front of my face "Earth to dumby"

I blinked "You're gonna regret that"

He rolled his eyes and played around with his lunch. Lauren sat beside me with more people who's names I don't remember because I don't care. Caleb and Lauren are the only people I talk to. Why? Because they're not boring idiots who rely on one night stands and isn't self absorbed.

"Don't tough my fucking pizza" Lauren scolded "Caleb stop!" She smacked his hand "If you don't stop I'm going to shove you down your stairs"

"Ooo whatta threat" he shook his hands pretending to be scared "oh look a goosebump" he laughed

"Caleb don't underestimate her, she will do and you WILL break something" I said

"What makes you think I'll break something?" He asked titling his head like an eight year old.

"Remember the time you fell off the monkey bars and broke your arm clean in half?" I asked

"Or the time you tripped over someone shoe in the lunch like and broke your nose?" Lauren added

"Or the time-" he cut me off

"Ok I get it!" He said waving his hands in the air "oh look nothing's hurting me"

"I wanna punch you in the face" I squinted my eyes. Just then an apple snacked him right in the head. Lauren and I curled our lips in so we wouldn't laugh "my point p-proven" I bursted out into laughter

He squinted his eyes and stood up "Who threw it!"

All eyes were on him. I exchanged looks with Lauren before we gave him our attention again "Caleb please get down" I laughed

He shook his head "No Lena" he looked at the jock table and jumped off the table stomping their way "who did it?"

Lauren and I jumped out of out seats and ran to him "Caleb stop. They're gonna beat your ass"

I made slight eye contact with Reece, his grey eyes stared into my soul and he gave me a blank expression. I looked at Caleb "Go now!" I pointed back to our table

"Lena I got a fucking apple to the head" he frowned "I ain't leaving until I find out who it was"

"I did it" Dylan smirked "but it was aimed for Kayne"

"Of course you did it" Lauren sighed at her brother. They're twins. He's one of the other jocks. We're all seniors, Reece, Dylan, Kayne, Lauren, Caleb and I all seniors.

"Yeah yeah go away" he swatted her away "before I call mom"

Lauren bursted out into laughter "you dumbass... I don't care if you call her"

I laughed at her comment then the guys looked at me "hi" I waved "oh sorry if we interrupted your conversations about your recent hook ups"

Reece chuckled "Princess we have better things to do than talk about our hook ups. Plus we aren't all players"

"Oh but you and Kayne are" I put my hand on my hip

"You're not wrong" he winked at me

I rolled my eyes and walked away