Chapter 43: Go On, I'm All Yours

Elena's POV

"Since when did school get so abusive?" Reece asked

"Since bitch face decided to make a Barbie army" I laughed

He barked out in laughter "Damn"

I hugged him "so tonight I was thinking we can-"

"Sounds perfect as long as it's just us" he cut me off

I nodded "dur"

I laid down on the bed and he laid beside me. I put my head on his chest "don't even leave me here again"

He ran his hand through my hair "I won't"

I looked up at him and hit his arm. He looked at me and shook his head. He rolled over and hovered over me. He slowly bent down and brushed his lips on mine. He began kissing my cheek then made his way down to my neck. He nibbled on my neck and I moaned. He looked up at me and chuckled. I put my hands around his neck and he pulled me up to meet his lips. He sat up and put me on his lap "Baby I really just wanna take your clothes off but at the same time..."

"Shut up Reece" I smiled "just do what you want"

He sat me down and walked towards the door. He locked it then looked at me "So anything I want?"

"Oh god" I whispered

He walked back to me and pulled me on him "I want... you to wear that sexy costume that Lauren got you"

"You're just gonna take it off me" I laughed

"Yeah I am but I just wanna see you in it" he smiled "for me"

"But Reece wouldn't you rather go ahead and take my clothes off?"

He put his hand on my cheek "Of course but... why not make it interesting?"

"Because it takes to long" I whined

"Oh you so want me" he chuckled

"Yeah like really bad" I pouted

He pressed his lips on to mine and took his shirt off. I pulled away "Now I don't want any gentleness. Last time was great but his time I don't want you to be all like 'I ain't going fast or hard' got it?"

He raised an eyebrow "So you want it fast and hard"

"Yeah?" I giggled a bit and put my hands on his abs "dude you're abs are hot"

"Greek god hot?" He asked

"Oh hell yeah" I kissed his chest then made my way up to his collarbone. He pulled me close then stood up. He unbuttoned pants and pulled them off leaving him in his boxers. I stood up "my turn yet?"

He grinned and quickly took off my shirt. I looked at his boxers "Babe you're definitely... excited? Is that the word?"

"Hey leave my big guy alone" he chuckled "after all he's gonna be the reason you won't be able to walk tomorrow"

I face palmed "yeah ok"

I tackled him on to the bed and he ripped my pants off "that's a really sexy bra by the way"

"You don't like my underwear?"

"Oh baby I love them but I'm only paying attention to what's underneath" he chuckled and began to pull them off

"No no you take yours off first" I ordered and he did so. He hovered over me "I'm not going easy on you"

"Hmm are you trying to sweet talk me or are you trying to say that you want me to scream?" I asked

"Both?" He asked himself "yeah both"

I rolled my eyes and bit my lip "Reece just shut up"

He chuckled "You know princess, you've been naughty"

"Then punish me" I whispered in his ear and I laid down "go on, I'm all yours"