Chapter 50: Let's Finish This

Reece's POV

"Shh... it's all over princess" I whispered

Dylan ran in "Run! They're coming!" Trent stood next to Kayne and he shook his head.

I sighed "Get her out of here"

Trent picked Elena up "No Reece!" She cried

"Princess he's gonna take you home" I said "you need to rest and we're gonna take care of this gang"

She got out of Trent's arms and hugged me "be careful"

"I will" I kissed her forehead "now go"

Trent took her out through the window as the men ran in. I pulled out my double pistols and Ethan stepped beside me "Ready?"

"I've been ready" I smirked then we began shooting. One guy ran at me but Kayne shot him. I nodded at Kayne then shot a big guy. I looked at Chris and sighed "don't kill this one! He's mine!"

I put the chain that was on Elena leg on him so he couldn't go anywhere. I put the key in my pocket then shot another guy.

I looked over at Kayne as he was shot in the chest. He hit the ground and I stared. He looked at me and waved... oh damn I'm glad I convinced him to wear his bulletproof vest or his ass would be dead. I looked at Clark as she shot a guy. She was about to run into open fire so I tackled her "What the hell!"

"What?" She frowned

"You almost ran into open fire! Be careful!" I yelled as I went back to shooting people.

I threw a grenade at a group of guys then stabbed one in the throat. I was tackled and punched "Ow you fucker!" I snapped

He just laughed "Oh Elena's your bitch, huh?"

Ethan jerked him off me "This is the guy that wanted me to rape Lena"

I narrowed my eyes at him "Oh this is the guy"

"His names Rico"

I shot him in the head "Chris's death isn't gonna be this simple"

Chris gulped and I smirked. I went back to fighting, I shot a few other guys then Dylan's back hit mine. Kayne and Ethan also backed into us. We're all back to back "Let's finish this" I yelled as we began lighting them up. After we got done I smiled at our work.

"Kayne you really could've died" I frowned

"Just be grateful you convinced me to wear this" he sighed pointing at his bulletproof vest

I looked at Chris "Boys take him to the hang out" I looked at Kayne, Dylan, and Ethan "you're coming with me"