Chapter 68: Good Little Prostitute

Reece's POV

"She got me good" I cried as I held my balls "Damn"

Caleb ran past me and jumped on Kayne who tumbled on top of Elena. "Ow!" I heard her scream. She stood up and grabbed a trash can then started beating Caleb with it "You. Hurt. My. Leg!"

"You. Kneed. Reece. In. The. Balls" he tripped her then sat on her. She shoved him off and I walked closer to her and she froze

"H-Hey babe" she giggled

I pulled her off the floor "That hurt"

She shrugged "You'll live"

She pecked my lips "Don't kill me"

I shook my head before backing her into a wall "So what's my rewards for catching you? Role play?"

"Fuck!" Caleb slammed his fist against a locker "You swore you'd never get back on that topic!"

Lauren put her hand on Caleb's shoulder "Babe we do it all the time"

I stared "that's hot"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elena's POV

"Charlie come on!" I yelled "don't wanna be late for your first day back!"

"Lena it's been 4 years" he frowned as we walked to the car. Reece slid in the drivers sear

"So at first you probably won't recognize them. Lauren's gotten tall and beautiful. Caleb's got built, tall, and hot" I said

Reece snapped his head at me "Hot?"

"You're still sexy" I laughed

"Sexy beast?" He raised is eyebrow

"Yes Reece" I rolled my eyes

Charlie felt a bit uncomfortable "Let's just go"

He car ride was silent. We pulled up to the school and walked in. Everyone was staring at us. I smiled at Lauren and Caleb. Their gaze went to Charlie. I felt his chest hit my back as their chests hit my chest. I was squeezed into their group hug and I couldn't breathe.

"Ah" I gasped for air as they let go. I held my chest as Reece grabbed my ass. I jumped up and smacked him "Strike one"

At lunch we sat down and just talked. Lauren smiled "did you have fun in the closet?"

I chocked on my food and laughed. Reece sent her a glare "yeah actually I did. Your boyfriend on the other hand"

Caleb frowned "Your ass was tight"

Charlie stared. I smiled "This is just the normal conversations"

"What do you mean my ass was tight? Your ass was-" I cut Reece off

"Oh my lanta! Shut up!"

They looked at me "shut up Princess"

"Reece! No role play for you"

Caleb slammed his head into the table groaning "I said stop with the role play talk"

"Hey Reece who's your friend?"

I snapped my head at Sophie "ughh"

"Have something to say?"

I stood up "yes actually" I shoved her back a little bit "The doctors seems to have fucked up your nose a little more"

"Look Emma-"

"It's Elena!" The group yelled in unison

"Whatever"

"Listen Sophie. I'm not gonna back down and be your bitch. I hit you and you backed down. Now do us a favor and go talk to someone who gives a fuck" I smiled "Because we don't"

She laughed "Oh honey that punch didn't hurt"

"Then why did you sit on your ass for 5 minutes trying to figure out what happened? Your nose was more bloodier than Lauren's period!"

Lauren sighed "Lena!"

"Shut the fuck in Adams" Sophie growled

"If I give a dollar would you be a good little prostitute and do us the favor of fucking off?" I smirked

I heard everyone laugh "Bye" I turned around and picked up my tea "whatta bitch"

I felt someone tug in my hair so I turned around and my tea went all over her "Oh damn!" I heard Reece yell in amusement "Just like the lemonade!"