Chapter 3: Did He Just Compliment Me?

Elena's POV

I walked up to Audrey's porch and knocked. The door opened revealing the Greek god himself... Reece Parker.

What the hell is he doing at Audrey's?

Audrey shoved Reece to the side "Reece go bug mom or something"

"I ain't fucking cooking" he scoffed walking away.

"Um what's he doing here?" I asked

"He's my brother... twin brother" she said

My jaw dropped "what"

"Yeah trust me he's annoying" she laughed

I laughed and we went upstairs to her room "so why haven't I seen you around? Reece has always went to my school but I've never seen you"

"Well I went to Harrison" she sighed "but I wanted to move schools"

"Oh" I smiled "ok let's finish this"

She nodded and we began to work on our project. We got a lot done today "so any guys catch your eye?" I asked

"Well... don't tell Reece but Kayne and I kinda have a thing" she smiled

I gasped "really!"

She nodded and we began to squeal. Reece came in "Jesus lord can you two please be quiet"

I crossed my arms "go away Reece"

"I'll be right back" Audrey ran downstairs

"So you and Caleb?" He asked

My eyes widen "what! He's my best friend!"

He laughed "friends with benefits?"

I narrowed my eyes at him "don't talk about me and Caleb like that"

He winked then Audrey walked back in" Quit tormenting her" Audrey sighed looking at Reece "you're gonna scare my friend away"

"Ugh whatever. I never thought someone like you would be friends with her" he said

"What's that supposed to mean" I crossed my arms and furrowed my eyebrows together.

"It means that you're all gorgeous, smart and kinda" he looked at Audrey "then she's all 'ugh I so need to get my eyebrows plucked'" he did his best Audrey impression "oh but no you chose to be friends with my sister!"

"I'm confused" I whispered to Audrey "did he just compliment me?"

"Did he just try to do my voice?" She asked quietly "that was god awful"

He frowned "Audrey... go to your room"

"I am in my room" she flipped him off "bye bitch" she slammed the door in his face and we started laughing.