Chapter 22: Yes My World

Elena's POV

We made eye contact. That's right I made eye contact with the fucking devil!

"This is my friend, we've been friends for like our whole lives" Reece smiled

"Lena this is Neil" Kayne smiled

"Yeah I know who he is" I snarled

"Aw you still mad at me" Neil pouted

"You would be too if I did what you did to me to you" I said. I wiped a tear away "I gotta go"

I ran down the long hallway towards the exit doors. I could feel my feet throbbing and my heart burning. My eyes were stinging and I could feel my heartbeat in my ass. I tripped over my shoe hitting the floor now completely sobbing. I only made it halfway through the hallway. The memory came back...

Flashback

"Stop" I laughed "Lauren stop!"

"Oh look hottie at 3 o'clock" Lauren sung

I looked around and made eye contact with him. I gave him a smile and he walked closer "hi"

"Hi" I said looking for Lauren who just disappeared "um I'm Elena"

"I'm Neil" he smiled

We danced all night and laughed "I gotta go" I yelled over the music

He nodded and walked me outside. Only this wasn't the front. He walked me out into the woods and pressed him lips on to mine. He began to put his hands up my dress and I screamed. I tried to run but he shoved me down. He got on top of me and pulled my dress up. He then torn his pants off and kissed my neck. I tried to get away but I couldn't. That was the day I lost my virginity.

End Of Flashback

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone running, their footsteps growing louder and louder. I didn't look at them. I just cried. I was pulled into a hug "what he'd do Princess?"

I pulled away "I can't tell you... damn especially not you"

"Lena please tell me" he whispered

"You really wanna know what he did to me?" I asked as he wiped a tear away.

He nodded "How bad did he hurt you?"

"It's permanent" I whispered

He stayed quiet for a minute and sighed "Lena I swear to god"

"Reece, why are you here" I looked up at him

"Because I care about you. Damn Elena you're like my world" he said

I tilted my head "your world?"

"Yes my world. I was willing to give up our bond just to keep you safe" he said "now I'm sure what Neil did wasn't as bad as-" I cut him off

"He raped me" I whispered

Hey guys sorry but I was gonna make them like not talk for a while but honestly I couldn't. It was driving me crazy.