Chapter 30: Yeah 'Wanted' Past Tense

Reece's POV

I went inside and threw the box of pregnant tests across my room. I sat on the edge of my bed and ran my fingers through my hair. Elena slowly walked in "Reece"

I looked at her "yeah?"

She couldn't say anything. I can already see the tears forming in her gorgeous blue eyes. I stood up and stretched my arms out. She walked towards me and wrapped her arms around me "thank you"

"No problem princess" I smiled and kissed her head "I'll always be here"

She pulled away and looked down "it's gonna storm tomorrow"

"You scared of storms?" I asked

She nodded

"It's ok, I'll stay beside you" I chuckled "now I'm gonna take a nap before we leave for the club"

"Me too" she smiled and we laid down. She just laid beside me scared to touch me

"Lena what's wrong?" I asked

"Hmm" she hummed

"Usually you lay on my chest but you're so far away" I whispered

"I'm just scared" she whispered "Scared that one day you'll wake up and realize that I'm not worth it. I'm scared that you'll forget about me"

I turned on my side "Princess how could I ever forget about you?"

"It's not hard. My mom did it" she said looked at my chest "So anyone could do it"

"No... I wouldn't. You mean something to me, I'm still trying to figure it out but I know you do" I said and she looked at me "Lena have I ever told you about how I got into the whole 'pew pew' um 'bad guy' thing?"

She shook her head

"Well I was 15 and I had seen something I wasn't supposed to see. They gave me a choice life or death. Now the only exception for life is that I work with them" I sighed "so I did. I'm happy I did because I wouldn't be as strong as I am I wouldn't have been able to save you"

She cuddled into my chest "I'm not worth it Reece"

"Please don't say that, I don't like those words coming of your mouth" I said

I played with her hair for a little bit before she fell asleep. I just stared at her while she slept wondering do I love her? Honestly I think I do

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Get up" I whispered into her ear

She slowly sat up "What time is it?"

"You only have 45 minutes to get ready"

She looked down "Do we have to go?"

"Thought you wanted to" I sighed 

"Yeah 'wanted' past tense" she mumbled

I frowned "better tell Audrey and Lauren"

She texted them real quick and laid back down "goodnight Charming"

"Goodnight Princess" I smiled