Chapter 19: Not Ever

Elena's POV

"Reece!" I yelled as I opened the front door "Reece?"

A hand covered my mouth and I screamed. I tried to kick but I couldn't. I slammed the back of my head on to his face "you dumb bitch" he turned me around and put the gun to my head.

I nearly fainted at the sight of the gun. Fuck fuck fuck. I began to cry and he removed his hand "please" I begged

He shook his head "Reece won't be very happy when he finds you... dead"

My eyes widen "you'd hurt me! Bitch I didn't do anything wrong!"

I heard Audrey upstairs giggling... um what the fuck?

"Kayne stop!" She laughed

"K-Kayne" I whispered

"Reece is gonna be home anytime now. You need to go" she said walking down the stairs

Kayne's eyes met mine and I shook my head. He shoved Audrey back upstairs and told her to lock the door "Yo Dave"

"Kayne where the hell is Reece!" Dave growled

"Fuck if I know. Listen let her go. She's good, you wouldn't hurt her to prove a point, would you?" Kayne asked hoping he'd let me go.

I felt the gun on my back "Yeah actually I would" that's when Reece walks in through the back door

"Lena? You home yet" he paused when he seen what was going on "D-Dave let her go"

My eyes widen as the gun goes off. Reece's eyes widen "no!" Kayne reached for his gun and shot the guy. Kayne called an ambulance and they're rushing here. I'm now in Reece's arms "Oh god... Stay breathing. I'm not losing you today, not ever" he paused "Princess"

Reece's POV

"Princess" I whispered

She forced a smile. Her eyes began to close "no! Stay with me Lena. Please" I began to cry "Lena please"

Her eyes are now closed and the ambulance are here. I stared as they took her away. I just sat on the ground where she was before they took her. Audrey sat beside me "Reece"

I didn't look at her "I got her into this"

"You care about her, don't you?" She nudged me

"Of course I do" I sniffled "I need to shower then we're going straight to the hospital"

"That's a good idea, her blood is all over you" she said as I stood up. I hate myself for letting this happen.