Chapter 47: Your Name Is Ethan

Reece's POV

"Boys! Get down here!" I yelled

The boys walked downstairs "did you find anything? Surely you've found something it's been a week already" Kayne looked down

I shook my head "still nothing"

"Damnit" Dylan growled

"I only had her back for one day! One fucking day!" I slammed my fist on the desk "T-Then he takes her from me... god knows what's happening to her and if she's even still alive"

Dylan or his hand on my shoulder "I can assure you she's not dead. We will get her back"

"How do you know that? We have no leads, no possible places she could be, no clues. Nothing"

Kayne sighed "Reece... he wouldn't kill her. He's not that stupid"

"I mean he did kidnap her" Dylan shrugged

Kayne smacked him upside the head "Shut the hell up"

I turned back to the computer to search for more possible clues.

Elena's POV

"I want ice cream!" I screamed "A-And pizza!"

"Shut up!" The guy growled "damn a week of guarding you and you still haven't shut up! That's a new record!"

"A week!" I gasped "Oh my Charming!"

I sunk to my knees and the door opened revealing Rico "Hey Rico! How's the nose?" I asked referring to yesterday when I kicked him

"Shut up Elena" he growled and walked in "come on in"

A guy came in and smiled at me "she's all yours"

"What?" I asked

"He's interested in buying you so first he's gonna 'test' you out" Rico chuckled

"Aw Rico why man" I frowned "I thought we were becoming friends"

"Well you thought wrong" he shut the door after covering up the door hole so no one could see in

I tuned my attention to the guy "Hey you look familiar... your name is Ethan!"

He nodded slowly "keep it down we don't want them hearing... what the hell are you doing here?"

"Fuck your question. What are you doing here? Buying girls?" I asked

"I'm not! Hell I'm just trying to get information about this gang" he sighed "which reminds me... I haven't seen you around lately"

"Yeah Asscrack and his gang of shit kidnapped me" I frowned "it's been a week"

"Oh thats why Reece... oh ok"

"Wait what about Reece?" I asked

"He hasn't really came to the hang out, Kayne and Dylan are just coming. They said Reece is too busy plus he looks awful" Ethan said

"Aw my poor Charming" I put my hand on my heart "mess up your hair"

He raised his eyebrows "why?"

"So it'll look like you did your business" I frowned "and take off your shirt and unbutton your pants"

"What about you?"

I messed up my hair and lowered my shirt on my shoulders. And nodded "ok I got it"

We talked for a little bit then the door slowly opened. I started to pretend cry which I'm really good at. He looked at Ethan than me and shook his head pulling out his gun. I looked up at Ethan and Ethan looked at Rico "what's going on?"

"We have a better offer" Rico stepped closer "and so were giving her to him next week which leaves you nothing, hope you had your fun"

"Why the gun?" Ethan asked

"In case she tries anything" Rico informed "now go"

I cuddled my knees into my chest and watched Ethan leave. Rico kneeled down next to me "don't worry, the guy that's buying you will take you far away"

I growled and kicked him in his jewels. I backhanded me I cuddled back into the corner of the room.