Chapter 21: Don't What Me

Elena's POV

Reece kept his word and kept his distance. It's been 2 weeks and I'm really hurting. Like to the point where I just cry. Audrey doesn't question it, she knows why.

"Audrey... shut up" I laughed "seriously what's going on with you and Kayne"

"We're together now" she smiled "how are with Reece?"

"Still haven't talked, I miss him" I whispered "When I see him I can't breathe. It's like I just wanna hug him but I can't. His smile, pearly white teeth. I wanna kiss him every time I see-" I looked at her "Audrey don't"

She squealed "you're like totally in love with Reece"

"Guys Caleb and Lauren are here" Mrs. Parker yelled

We ran down the stairs but I slipped. I hit the floor really hard "fuck!" I looked up at Mrs. Parker "sorry Mrs. P"

She smiled "it's fine"

She's like the mom I never had. Since my mom abandoned me when I was little. I feel accepted.

Reece walked in and gave a weird look "yes I know I'm on the floor" I mumbled as Audrey helped me up

"Lena you kinda have a busted lip" Audrey laughed and touched it.

I shrieked and smacked her hand "ow what the hell Audrey!"

"Did it hurt?" She asked

"Yes it hurt!" I yelled

She gave me a paper towel "there dumby"

I winced when I placed the paper towel on my lip "ow" I cried "how the hell does that happen? I fell down the stairs. My face didn't even hit anything"

"Maybe you bit it" Audrey said hugging Caleb and Lauren.

"We're going to a party tonight then in a couple days we're going to the club" Lauren said

"No, no parties" I looked down. Last time I went to a party it was bad, it'll forever haunt my memory.

"Why not" Lauren whined

"B-Because" I stepped back with my anxiety kicking in "we can't"

"Lena" Reece whispered as I began walking up the stairs. I ran to Audrey's room and locked the door.

"Lena we have to go to school" Audrey said from the other side of the door.

"I can't" I cried with my knees cuddled to my chest.

"Lena what's wrong!" Caleb yelled "who hurt you"

I opened the door "let's just go" I pushed by them and walked downstairs. I was stopped by Reece "what"

"Don't what me. What the hell is up with you?" He raised an eyebrow

"None of your business" I shoved past him "Leave me alone" I opened my car door and started my car. I drove to school and sat in my car for a little bit. I went to first period and just my luck.... Sophie and Madison.

They smirked "well well well what do we have here? A grieving little bitch" Sophie laughed

"Leave me alone" I spat

"Oh like Reece did" Madison smirked

I glared at her and stood up "If you know what's best for yourself I suggest you shut he fuck up"

She giggled "Oh you're funny. You and what army could take us down"

"This army bitch!" Lauren yelled at her cousin along with Audrey. I have one of them on each side. I smirked at Madison then the bitch did the unthinkable. She actually hit me, like full blown punch in the jaw. My head snapped back at her "oh you fucked up" Lauren whispered

I darted at her and tackled her over a desk. I only got one hit in before Caleb pulled me off "Ok Len, stop please"

I hugged him and began to cry. The Reece comment got to me. Caleb took my to my seat and we sat down. I touched my jaw and shot her a cold glare just as Reece walked in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I crossed my arms and sat down "what's for lunch?" Lauren asked

"Something disgusting" I gagged

Kayne, Dylan and Reece sat down. That's right they've been sitting with us 'eye roll' like go away.

"We have a new gang member" Kayne smiled "Yo we're over here" he stood up

Then he sat down. Neil Fields...