Chapter 51: Mom? Mom!

Elena's POV

I stepped out of the shower and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I looked at the bruise on my cheek and the cut on my forehead. After I put a on tank top and some shorts I brushed my teeth and blow dried my hair. I've never felt so clean in my life and yet feel so dirty. I opened the bathroom door and walked downstairs, well more like limped. I was immediately pulled into a group hug. I couldn't help it, I broke down. Everyone hugged me for a couple minutes before pulling away, everyone but one person. I looked up at Reece and he continued to hug me. He softly kissed my cheek as he pulled away. His grey eyes met my blue eyes. He gave me a soft smile and I returned the smile.

"I ordered pizza!" Kayne yelled

I smiled "thank god! I haven't eaten in like... forever!"

Kayne smiled and hugged me "You know Lena... I was so worried"

"It isn't my fault" I pulled away "Where's Audrey?"

"With Lauren and Caleb. They're on their way over" Reece said handing me some medicine and a water"you might need this"

It's like he read my mind, this headaches killing me. I took the medicine and the water "thanks Charming"

"Anything for you princess" He kissed my head

I took the medicine and sat on the counter "So how's school?"

"Well we haven't been going" Dylan said sitting beside me

"Oh"

Ethan was right... Reece looks awful, he has bags under his eyes and he just doesn't look the same "Reece you're going to bed at 9"

"Why?" He sighed

"Because you look like you haven't slept in days"

"He hasn't" Kayne said leaning against the fridge

"You wouldn't either of the girl you're in love with was kidnapped. I couldn't sleep in OUR bed without you and I couldn't sleep without knowing if you were safe" Reece pressed his lips on to mine.

The door opened and I looked at Ethan "Ethan!"

"Hey Lena" he smiled

"Dude I owe you" I said

"No you don't" he sat at the table

"Yes I do, you're the reason I'm alive" I sighed

He didn't say anything then the door opened again and I felt arms around me again. I turned my head to see Lauren, Caleb, and Audrey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reece walked in shirtless and laid beside me "Hey gorgeous"

I smiled "hey"

He pulled me to his chest and kissed by neck "I missed you princess"

"I missed you too Charming" I turned my head and pecked his lips "now sleep"

He chuckled "yes mom"

Mom? Mom! "What'd you tell your mom!"

"Her and dad have been out of town since the day you were kidnapped so they don't know" he whispered "and we're keeping it that way"

I nodded "it's for the best"

"Audrey's 5 and a half months along" he said

I smiled "really!"

He nodded

"Not that that's not exciting and all but you need to sleep" I ordered

He just smiled and pulled me closer. I smiled and closed my eyes.