Chapter 36: Is That My Whipped Cream?

Elena's POV

"Hey Caleb?" I smiled

"Yes?" He raised an eyebrow

"Please shut up" I laughed and he threw blueberries at me. I stood up laughing then picked up my mashed potatoes

"No! I hate mashed potatoes!" He screamed and hid under the table.

"Oh look your phone" I smiled and grabbed it

He peeked his head out and I smashed the mashed potatoes on his head. Reece, Kayne and Dylan walked to our table and sat down. I sat next to Reece and kissed his jawline. He smiled. Lauren and Caleb stared, oh wait... I didn't tell them!

"Yes they're official!" Kayne blurted holding Audrey's hand

I looked at Audrey and she nodded. I smiled then ate a strawberry. Oh course again our lunch was ruined by 3 bimbos and a tall, built guy.

"Hey bitch" Madison laughed

"Oh god Madison your eyes still black and blue" I laughed

"Babe see she's a bitch" she whined

I stood up and Sophie put her hand on my shoulder "don't"

"Sophie get your nasty ass hand off me" I glared at her "before I pour lemonade in your face again"

Sophie just laughed and Amaya stood beside me "Hey, when's the baby due?"

I shoved her on to the floor "leave me alone"

The guy with Madison stepped closer to me. I felt someone standing beside me. I peeked over and seen Reece tense by my side. The guy just laughed "Oh Parker"

"What do you want Chris" he growled

"Tell you're fucking bitch to stop bugging my girl" Chris spat

I laughed "oh you should hear yourself. She comes over here"

He stepped closer to me and I did the same "what asscrack, got something to say?"

He shoved me back, hard. I hit the table and looked up at him. I was gonna hit him but Reece beat me to it. Chris was on the ground holding his nose "Watch your back bitch" he got up and walked away

Reece looked at me and we sat down. Reece was mumbling to himself and I grabbed his hand "Charming calm down"

"He shoved you really hard" He said

"Hey... it's ok" I kissed his hand "you hit him pretty damn hard"

"He deserved it" he muttered. I rubbed his hand and laid my head down. Damn what a day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Caleb, do you know where my phone is?" I asked and went into the living room

He shook his head and took the whipped cream out of the fridge "Reece's gonna kill you"

"Why?"

"It's his cheat day and that's his whipped cream" I said grabbing my the whipped cream "He'll murder you"

He took the whipped cream and sprayed it all over me "Caleb I'm going to kill you!" I went to run but slipped on some of the whipped cream on the floor. I hit the floor and grabbed his leg. I pulled him on to the floor and grabbed a loaf of bread off the counter. I sat on him and started beating him with the bread "Don't. Ever. Do. That. Again!"

The door opened "um"

I looked up at Reece "Hey babe"

He looked around the floor "Is that my whipped cream?"

"Caleb did it!" I pointed at him and threw the bread at him.

Reece raised an eyebrow "I need to talk you"

"About?"

"Well I have to leave for a week long mission. Dylan got his ass kidnapped so now we have to go to Spain to get him" he sighed

"Be careful" he pecked his lips and he nodded

"I always am" he hugged me "now I have to go"

"I'm driving you to the airport" I grabbed the keys "Caleb clean this mess up before Reece's mother gets home"