3x01

Quote: "It's not what you say to everyone else that determines your life; it's what you whisper to yourself that has the greatest power."

Published: June 25, 2018

|

Chapter 1: "Tattoo"

Finally after about four months of training, I now have full control of my powers. And it feels so good that after these past few months I get to see Scott and Stiles again. Right now I'm driving in my brand new purple Ford mustang over to Stiles' house. Thanks to having a really good summer job I was able to buy my own car.

I pull up to Stiles' house and I quickly get out of the car to rush up to his front door

I pull up to Stiles' house and I quickly get out of the car to rush up to his front door. My heart starts to race and I knock on the door a few times. My breath hitches as the door opens and Stiles is standing on the other side with a shocked look on his face.

Before I can say anything I'm quickly swept off my feet and I laugh as Stiles spins me in a tight hug.

"I missed you so much." He says as he sets me back onto the ground and he brings me in for a long sweet kiss.

"I missed you too." I say with a smile on my face. "Mm and you grew your hair out too." I run my fingers through his hair and I must say he looks even more hot with it than the buzz cut.

"Yeah, I needed a little bit of a change. And I mean what about you was the four months of training worth it?" He asks me.

"What do you think." I raise an eyebrow as I lift my hands for the green glow to appear, which is more of a fire that stores my powers within myself. My eyes also glow their purple whenever I use my powers and I can make them glow themselves without using magic. I wave my hands around and the fire disappears.

"That is awesome." He simply answers in amusement.

His phone starts to ring and he pulls it out of his pants pocket. I barely catch a glimpse of Scott's name as he answers it.

"Dude, where are you? You were supposed to be here ten minutes ago." I barely hear Scott on the other side of the phone since he's talking so loud.

"Sorry, I ran into someone. I'll be there soon." He says not even mentioning that it's me.

"Just hurry!" He says and then he hangs up.

Stiles puts his phone back in his pocket as he looks to me. "Wanna go surprise your brother?"

"Hell yeah." I answer as we both leave his house.

"Where you going?" Stiles asks me as I walk into a different direction away from his jeep.

"Well, I kinda gotta drive my car home." I simply answer as I unlock my car.