3x19

Quote: "The trickster, the riddler, the keeper of balance, he of the many faces who finds life in death and who fears no evil; he who walks through doors."

Published: March 11, 2019

|

Chapter 19: "Letharia Vulpina"

The second the electrical wire goes over the side of the building Scott, Derek, and I race down the stairs of the hospital. As we exit the hospital there is just chaos everywhere.

I throw my hands out and quickly stop Scott and Derek from stepping into the big puddle of water as electricity courses through it.

We all watch in fascination as Kira grabs onto the top of the sparked wire and she cups her hand on top of it. Kira looks up at us and I notice that her eyes start to glow a bright orange as she starts to completely absorb the electricity.

She then drops the cord after she fully takes in the electricity and Derek runs into the water as he runs up to someone.

"Isaac?" I ask, and I quickly rush over to Derek's side.

"He's not breathing." Derek says as I crouch down next to him.

"Scott!" I yell out for my brother. "He's not breathing!"

>>> >>> >>>

I sit up in bed as I think about the last events that happened yesterday.

Isaac was rushed inside of the hospital and he had a few burns convering his body. I also think over and over again on what Derek told Scott and I.

"You have to tell Stilinski. You have to tell him what's really wrong with Stiles."

Stiles disappeared from the hospital last night and I honestly have no idea how we are going to be able to tell Stilinski that his son is being possesed by something called a nogitsune.

I shake the thoughts from my head as I stand from the comfort of my bed and get ready for school.

After getting ready Scott and I walk downstairs to see our mom sitting at the dining table.

"Any news?" Scott asks her about Stiles.

"They're still looking for him. It's past the forty-eight hour mark, but I guess if anyone's going to be missing for two days and turn up just fine, it's Stiles." She says trying to reassure us.

"And what about Isaac?" I ask.

Mom stands up from the table before she speaks. "Maybe we should go by the hospital before school."

>>> >>> >>>

"Have you been her all night." Scott asks Allison as she sits outside of Isaac's hospital room.

She opens her eyes to look up at us. "Yeah, they won't let me see him because I'm not family." She says and I can tell that she hasn't had much sleep since the incident. "I told them he doesn't have any."

"He's got all of us." I tell her.

"And I've got a key card." Mom says as she holds a key card up and I get a slight smile on my face as she quickly slides the card and the door opens. "Be quick."

The three of us walk into the room as the doors close behind us and I don't miss when I see Allison grab onto Scott's hand.

As we're all quiet the only thing that clouds my hearing is the beeping coming from the machine thats connected to Isaac.