3x11

Quote: "If you don't sacrifice for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice."

Published: August 20, 2018

|

Chapter 11: "Alpha Pact"

Scott just completely left with Deucalion. Mom is gone. Sheriff Stilinski is gone. And all Jennifer needs is one more guardian. Then after that the last loving parent I have left will be dead. I just need my twin brother with me the most I have ever needed him before and he's gone too.

After Scott left, Stiles and I quickly got off of the hospital roof and back to the open elevator that Derek is passed out in.

"Derek!" I call out and I clap my hands a couple of times in front of his face, but he doesn't even move a muscle.

Stiles of course then slaps him pretty hard a couple of times. "Derek!" He slaps him yet again. "Derek, come on!" He shakes him and slaps him again, but still nothing. He then curls his hand into a fist and brings it down to punch him, but Derek wakes up on time to grab onto his wrist.

"Where is she?" Derek asks.

"Jennifer. She's gone and she took my mom." I tell him.

"She took her?"

"Yeah." Stiles answers for me. "And if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay? So we got to get you out of here. The police are coming right now, and we gotta get you the hell out of here."

Stiles and I go to help him up, but he stops us. "What about Cora?"

We explain everything to Derek that Cora still isn't doing well, but that we got her out of the hospital safely and that she's with Isaac and Peter. With that Stiles and I help him up and he quickly leaves the hospital.

》》》

Stiles and I are holding hands as we're now in the waiting room on the first floor. We see the police and quite a few FBI agents conversing between each other.

"Oh, God." I mutter as I see one paticular FIB agent stand out from the others and my heart starts to race.

"Oh, just perfect." Stiles says as he notices him too.

He looks over as he notices the both of us and he makes his way to us.

"A Stilinski at the center of this whole mess. What a shocker." He says as he doesn't even acknowledge me. "Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?

"If you can ask the questions without the usual level of stupid." Stiles retorts.

"Where's your dad, and why's no one been able to contact him?" He asks ignoring what Stiles said.

"I don't know. I haven't seen him in hours."

"Is he drinking again?"

"What do you mean, again? He never had to stop."

"But he did have to slow down. Is he drinking like he used to?"