3x09

Quote: "Knowing too much about other people puts you in their power, they have a claim on you, you are forced to understand their reasons for doing things and then you are weakened."

Published: August 6, 2018

|

Chapter 9: "The Girl Who Knew Too Much"

I'm sound asleep and I wake up to the sound of my phone going off. I feel arms tighten around my waist and I look over my shoulder to see Stiles passed out asleep. I reach over out of his grip a little as I grab my phone. As I quickly look at the caller i.d. I answer it.

"Its two in the morning, what is it Lydia?" I whisper out into the phone.

"I - I'm at the school and..." She stutters not finishing her sentence.

"And what? What's wrong?" I quickly sit up.

"Dead body." Is all she needs to say for me to be wide awake.

"We'll be right there."

I hang up the phone as I try to wake up Stiles. I shake his shoulder whispering his name, so his dad doesn't wake up and all he does is let's out a small breath as he rolls over. His back is now facing me and I loudly sigh as I grab the pillow I was laying on and I hit him on the head with it.

He jolts awake as he looks at me still half asleep.

"Ah, Zoey." He groggily says. "What time is it?"

"It doesn't matter. Lydia found another dead body."

"What? Another one?"

"Yes, at the school. Now get dressed." I say as I get out of his bed and I just throw on his lacrosse sweatshirt over my tanktop. It'll at least keep me warm along with my sweatpants.

》》》

After both getting dressed we quickly head over to the school. I'm still way too tired for this and since I didn't have my car anyways seeing as it was at my house and I was at Stiles' we both rode in his jeep.

"Where is she?" I ask Scott when we meet up with him.

"Over here." Allison says and we look over as her and Lydia walk up to us.

"Lydia?" I ask her waiting for her to explain everything to us.

"It's the same thing. Same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here. And you told me to call you if there's a dead body." She explains saying the last part to Stiles and I.

"You found a dead body?" I ask. "That's what you told me over the phone."

"Not yet." Lydia says.

"Not yet?" Stiles asks frustrated. "What do you mean not yet? Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body."

"Oh, no, I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on."

"How are we supposed to find the dead body? You're always the one finding the dead body." Stiles rambles.

"Okay as much as I want to laugh at your argument right now," I tell them cutting them off. "Can we calm down for half a second to figure everything out."