3x10

Quote: "It's gonna get harder before it gets easier. But it will get better, you just gotta make it through the hard stuff first."

Published: August 13, 2018

|

Chapter 10: "The Overlooked"

"Derek!" I yell out as Scott, Stiles, and I enter the loft. We came here immediately after what happened at the school. Since Derek has been having a relationship with Ms. Blake we had to inform him. "Derek!" I yell out again and we see him come down the spiral staircase.

"What are you guys doing here?" Derek asks as he sees the three of us.

"It's about Ms. Blake, or whatever her name is, she's behind all of the murders."

"And why would Jennifer be behind anything supernatural?"

"Great, of course your on a first name basis." Stiles retorts.

"Because she's..." I stop myself as I notice Scott looking towards the door.

"She's here." Scott says.

I turn back around to look at Derek. "Don't you dare say anything about us being here." I quickly threaten as I grab Scott and Stiles' arm dragging them away so the three of us can hide.

The three of us listen as we hear the big loft door slide open.

"Derek? Derek, where are you?" I hear Jennifer call out.

"Right here." Derek says.

"Thank god. Something happened at the recital. At the school. Okay, I need to tell you before you hear it, before you hear any of it from them."

"From who?"

"Scott, Stiles, Zoey. They're gonna tell you things. Things you can't believe. You have to trust me, okay? You trust me."

"What is it?"

"Promise you'll listen to me." She begs.

"I promise."

I can see them and I hold in a gag as they kiss, but Jennifer slowly breaks away from it.

"They're already here, aren't they?" She asks and Scott, Stiles, and I walk out from behind a wall that's right by the front loft door. She looks to us and then back to Derek. "So - they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?"

"We told him you're the one killing people." Scott corrects.

"Oh, that's right. Committing human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour. That way, I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense."

"Where's my dad?" Stiles asks her and I look at him to see tears in his eyes. I hold onto his hand giving it a slight squeeze as he slightly squeezes my hand back.

"How should I know?" Jennifer asks as she trys to lie her way through. "Derek, tell me you don't believe this.

"Do you know what happened to Stiles' father?" Derek asks.

"No."

"Ask her why she almost killed Lydia and I at the school." I say.

"You and Lydia Martin? I don't know anything about that."

"What do you know?" Derek asks.

"I know that Zoey and these boys, for whatever misguided reason, are filling your head with an absurd story." She then turns to us. "And one they can't prove by the way."