3x14

Quote: "F.E.A.R.
Has two meanings:
Forget Everything And Run
OR
Face Everything And Rise
The coice is yours."

Published: December 24, 2018

|

Chapter 14: "More bad than good"

After the interaction with the coyote, which Scott and I both think that it's Malia, we are running through the woods to make it back to Stiles. Of course Scott is in front of me, which I'm glad that he was as him and Stiles almost run right into each other as they yell out in fright, scaring each other.

I just walk over next to them with a smirk on my face.

"Oh. I think I found something." Stiles says

"So did we." Scott states.

We follow Stiles through the woods as he then walks into a small cave and we follow in after him.

Inside are a few items that I see when I look around.

"It's a coyote den." Stiles states.

"Werecoyote." Scott corrects.

"What is all of this?" I ask Stiles pointing to the items inside the den.

"You see this?" He asks as he picks up a blue jacket. "This is Malia's. Remember, it's the same one she was wearing in the photo."

I look to the other items as I pick up a teddy bear. "We shouldn't have come in here." I say.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, she's not going to come back now. We just completely invaded her home and now our scent's are going to be everywhere." I state in frustration.

"If she's not going to come back here, where's she going to go?" Stiles asks.

"I don't know."

"Can you track her now?" Stiles asks Scott. "You think you got her scent?"

"Maybe." Scott answers him. "But I'm better at this when I'm a full wolf. And I'm still worried that if I do it, I won't be able to turn back."

"Yeah, the door's still open."

"If I can't get to Derek, we're gonna have to find someone else to help." Scott says seeing as how he's been texting Derek, but hasn't got any reply back from him. "This is a crime scene, right? I think it might be a little out of my boss's league."

"And more in my dad's."

》》》

Soon enough Sheriff Stilinski and a few deputies are here with us. It takes a little bit of time, but then Stilinski makes it out of the coyote den and he walks over towards us.

"You're sure it was her?" Stilinski asks the three of us.

"I looked her right in the eyes. And they glowed, just like mine." Scott states.

"It makes sense, dad." Stiles says.

"But it wasn't a girl. It was a four legged coyote, right?"