3x22

Quote: "This trickster demonstrated a hallmark behavior of a smart psychopath: quick recovery once caught in a lie, so as to offer another that seemed more sincere."
-Katherine Ramsland

Published: May 20, 2019

|

Chapter 22: "De-Void"

Stilinski walks into the loft as Derek, Allison, Chris, and I stayed hidden on the other side of the loft door.

"Hi, dad." The sound of handcuffs is brought to my ears. "You want to handcuff me?"

I smirk as I realize that none of them know what they're getting themselves into.

"If my son is still here, if there's still a part of him standing here in front of me, then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me, because he knows I'm here to protect him from himself and from others." I hear the handcuffs being clipped into place on Void. "You're not my son."

The handcuffs break and clatter to the floor as Derek, Allison, and Chris walk into the loft and I slowly trail behind them.

I stop the closest to Void and I watch in amusement as Allison shoots a taser gun at him and he easily grabs onto the wires. The electricity coursing through them as it doesn't even affect him and he whips the device from her hands, making it clatter to the floor.

Derek roars, shifting as he tries to attack next, but void easily grabs onto his arm and slams him down onto a table before throwing him into a pillar.

The click of a gun goes off and I look to see Chris holding said gun towards Void. Void looks from the gun to Chris as he eyes the situation in interest.

"Argent, listen to me. Don't do this." Stilinski tells him as he plays right into mine and Void's plan causing strife.

"Why not?" Chris asks not even lowering the gun. "I've done it before. Werewolves, Berserkers. I can easily add a Nogitsune to the list."

Stilinski then pulls out his own gun aiming it right at Chris. Void and I watch in delight and amusement.

"You're not gonna shoot my son."

"You said it yourself, Sheriff. That's not your son."

Stilinski orders Chris to put the gun down, but Chris doesn't move an inch.

"Dad, he's going to shoot me." Void says as he adds himself into his game. "He's going to kill me dad."

"Don't listen." Chris tells Stilinski.

"Put it down." Stilinski orders again.

I keep a straight face before adding myself to the chaos. I step right in front of Void making the gun aim right at me instead.

"You want to shoot him, you're just gonna have to shoot me first." I add in my own acting as I make my eyes well up with tears.

"Put it down. Now! Do it." Stilinski continues to shout. "Put it down!"

"Pull the trigger. Come on." Void taunts Chris to shoot both of us and I can feel his breath on my neck, sending shivers down my spine.