part 2

DAIJA ❤️

Nude 💋 part 2

"..... Damn bitch yeen have to shoot him " tiara grabbed her gun off the floor and plopped on the bed rubbing her head. both of my loves body were laid out on the floor.
"Shawn !!" I dropped my piece and fell to my knees and watched his life fade away I held on to him rocking back and forth until his pain ended. My heart felt like it was shredding I wiped my tears and turned at Kisha giving her the death stare.
Hr eyes widened and she scooted back into corner with her naked body still wrapped in sheets. I stood up grabbing my gun pointing it at her head.
"Daija I'm sorry "
"C'mon dayday its not worth it" tiara said
I was so pissed I could shoot this bitch right now... But tiara was right Kisha was still my sister.
I lowered my gun, grabbed my purse leaving the room ,and tiara followed.
---
* Two weeks later *
With Shawn and Derek been gone life so far has been hell and I just couldn't hide this anymore I broke down in tears, in the passenger seat while she drove.
"What is it " she said parking the car into her drive way. I pulled a stick out from my purse and sat it on the arm rest .
" pregnant!"
" And it's Shawn's "
We both got out of the car and headed inside. Before tiara could out her key in the lock the door slowly opend. We looked at each and automatically knew something wasn't right. We both walked in and tiara started cutting on lights everything seemed normal nothing was broken or moved.
"Probably Jason stupid ass he always forget to lock the door"
" Tell me why I shouldn't kill you two bitches "
A deep voice came from the corner of the room. We both turned around quick asf with our eyes wide as hell. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
" I thought that nigga was dead " tiara said as we backed away.
Dressed in all black , he sat there in the lazy boy chair polishing his 45. Scared to move me and tiara just stood there in disbelief. My heart racing and my head was throbbing I had the courage to finally speak
" I thought you were dead ... I watched you die "
" So you thought my love .... So you thought "...