part 6

ALICIA
Can't believe this shit i had to watch the man who promised me a future run after another woman. Wiping my tears I grabbed my toddler and headed inside my apartment complex.
" You lost your damn mind ?"
I already knew Shawn would be waiting for me to get home, but I didn't give a fuck about what he had to say.
Ignoring him I walked past him and sat Bella down in her high chair.
" So you can't hear now ? What the fuck you want from me Alicia I gave you money ,I'm here for Bella ... WHAT DO YOU WANT !? "
" YOU !" Tears started to roll down my checks as I spoke.
" You promised me we would be happy , you promised me a family ,! On top of that I had to find out about your fiance a month after Bella was born !"
I stood in front of him starring into his eyes so he could feel my pain, but the only thing I could see was the pain he felt for daija. I didn't know about Shawns proposal but I knew about daija.
" You always talk about her , I mean after the incident you told me with her new boyfriend you didn't touch me you didn't even look at me , daija daija daija ! That's all you talk about but what about me"
Listening to my words he wiped my face with he palm of his hands putting my forhead against his.
"'licia .. I love Bella and I have strong feelings for you as well , but we talked about this "
His words where stabbing threw me like a knife, but no matter how much it hurt he was only telling the truth. He did tell me he was never leaving her , and that I had the choice to stay or leave.
Kissing his lips I wrapped my arms his neck.
" I can love you better " I said taking off my shirt. Pushing him on the couch I got on my knees and starred him in the eyes.
I didn't care I still wanted him to my self and I was gonna do anything to keep him even if that ment crossing daija out permanently !