part 21

Part 21

SHINE
I could feel my body heat rising and my blood boiling just by the looks of this man.
" We have no business , now get the hell out my house "
Daija stood there Confused , but she knew exactly how I was feeling. She held my arm and stood behind me.
" Now !"
" boy ,Who the hell you talking to -"
He tried to rush up but my 45 stopped him right in his tracks. He held his hands up and stepping back.
" Okay ....okay , let's just-"
"GET OUT!"
I was 38 hott this nigga learned real soon that I ain't that little boy anymore he tossed across the room, I was a grown ass man. Daija grabbed my shirt still standing behind me.
We could hear Mario running his big mouth singing loud asf. ." Touch my body , throw me on the- woaaahhh hold the hell on" . He said walking in our altercation.
" You know what I'll come back later " he did a u-turn and started walking away from the door but I stopped him before he moved any further.
" Mario ..."
He didn't return to the room but I could tell he was standing in the hallway, not wanting to come in
" Say hunh ?"
" Escort mr. Thompson out please."
My dad and I were alot taller then Mario.
"Um ... Okay" he said looking him and down.
Watching him walk out I wanted to kill his ass with everything in me, but daija has went through enough drama for today . All I wanted to do was start dinner and help her get some rest, but even I knew that wasn't last time I would see him. What ever he came down here for he wasn't leaving until he got it

----
"So what was that all about ?" Daija said playing With the bubbles in our bath.
" Me and my pops never gotten along , but its a little fresh we can discuss it once the air is clear and your alot more stress free "
Accepting my answer and leaving the topic alone she laid her head back on my chest.
"Shine ?"
"Yes"
" You know you can tell me anything"
" Yes ,baby I know but not right now"
She turned her body as far as she could to see my face.
" No , I really want you to understand. I got you through what ever ... I love you "
" Daija "
" Yes babe " she turned around laying her head back on my chest.
"I wanted to wait but I its killing me I gotta do it now "
"Do what "
"Close your eyes "
She closed her eyes and coverd her face waiting. I reached out of the bath tub grabbing my pants off the floor .
I pulled out a black box with gold linings on the edge.
" Daija " . I put the box in front of her .
she uncovered her eyes and I opened the box revealing a 4 karrot diamond ring.