part 46

Part 46

ALICIA
Waking up from my nap I could hear the basement door unlocking. I sat up and put my back against the wall, I was hoping it would be them bringing in my Bella. Obviously my hopes we're ruined because my dad brought in the lt person I wanted to see.
"Got you some company" he laughed pushing daija making her walk down the stairs. I could tell she'd been crying by the looks of her dried up tears, and form the looks of it she also had her baby already she didn't have her belly anymore D plus she was holding something wrapped up.
I didn't even want to ask what she was doing here because obviously this was apart of his plan to get shine.
She stood there and watched them bring down a extra bed for her to sleep on.
I was waiting for them to take her baby like they did mines but he didn't instead they left leaving us locked in.
She looked aorund till her eyes laid on me , but she didn't say anything she just rolled her eyes and sat at the table across the room.
"I don't know what the attitude for this is your fault."
"My fault?"
Yes ! Your fault !" I said standing up."
Everything was her fault me and Shawn could've been happy wthout her.
"If you would've just let me have Shawn none of this would be happening "
She laughed and continued rocking her baby ignoring me but I wouldn't stop until she felt what I've been feeling for over a year.
"If Shawn really wanted you he would've never needed me "
"You really are a dumb ass bitch " she laughed again, still rocking her baby.
"I had Shawn's first baby so I couldn't be too dumb."
"Okay congratulations, n I had his second don't care ! You actually think I wanted shawn?"
"Bitch don't lie-"
"Lie about what ! You actually thought I wanted to be with that son of a bitch, hell if it wasn't for shine I wouldn't even be alive right now. He's a liar, a cheater , and abusive " tears started to fall from her eyes, but I didn't understand why she had what I wanted n now I have nobody, and plus I never heard anything about Shawn being abusive.
"I went through hell being with Shawn, you know everyone thought our relationship was perfect, I thought I loved him but when I realized it wasn't enough love to keep getting beat on I tried to leave."
"Why didn't you"
"He wouldn't let me, ... I can't see why you wanted him so much,I was miserable with him... Everything that's glitter ain't gold. You should be lucky he was with me because if I woulda left him he would've beat the shit out of you to."
I started to feel bad for her, I never seen an aggressive side of Shawn until he threaten to kill Bella if I didn't kill shine. I could see why she was so quick to leave him for derek. Watching her cry reminded me of a younger me when my dad used to abuse us. I could see why shine was protective of her , he must've known and wanted to keep her safe and away from him.
"Did you know about me ?"
"Of course I did , well I knew he was. CHeating I didn't know with who but I didn't care either ".
She tried calming her baby down but it wasn't working she was to tense and to frightened to even calm her self down.
I got up and walk to her.
"Let me do it " I said sucking my teeth.
She hesitated but she knew herself she wasnt stable enough.she handed her to me and I sat down at the table.
"What's her name ?"
"Naveah"
Looking into her eyes I didn't really see Shawn in her she looked like daija but she had shines smell on her. I could tell hes been smoothering this baby shine loved babies especially Bella he could never put her down not even for a second.
I already knew long as she had shine she would never have anything to worry about, I just wish I wouldn't have to either.
Listening to the basement door unlock we both looked at the staircase.
"Bella !"
My mother was carrying my daughter down the steps, with some clothes in her other hand ,but I noticed she was looking down the whole time she came. Daija didn't say anything she just watched.
I handed daija her baby and grabbed Bella from her kissing her face.
I shouldnt be doing this so please behave.
I didn't give a damn what she was saying I missed my little girl
"Mommy miss you "
She put down the clothes in front of daija.
"So you can get cleaned up ."
The sound of my mother's voice seemed different just the other day she was yelling at me arguing and now her voice sounded depressed and angry almost. I looked up and noticed she had a reddish purple mark under her eyes.
'same old daddy.'I thought to myself
She tried to hide it with her hair as usual when we were kids but it didn't work this time.
I didn't say anything she deserved it.
She didn't say anything else instead she walked back up the steps locking the basement door.
Daija watched me hug and kiss all over Bella, smiling and rocking naveah.
"Without Bella I don't know where I would be, when I found out I was pregnant Shawn wasn't that supportive...shine help me raise her.. she'll be 1 next month...my babygirl." I said kissing her forhead