part 12

Part 12
SHAWN
it's been almost a month since I've seen daija, every possible place that she could've been I looked. I was missing her like crazy. Her laugh was what I missed the most , it was so annoying but it could make the lamest joke funny. I sat there starring at her engagement ring reminiscing all the good times , specially the day I proposed.
" Hey baby " . Alicia came in the room with Bella, an slid the ring back into my wallet.
" You okay ?"
"Yea I'm straight " I lied and she knew that
" Shawn ,look I know this ain't easy for you but that girl is gone ... " She said sitting down next to me
"I mean what's so bad about having me and Bell ?"
Aggravated I stood up in front of her so she could get a better understanding
" Alicia I been with that girl since high school , 8 whole years that's not something you can forget , it's not something you can just move on from "
" That's understandable , but me and Bell need you to ."
"Alicia stop ...okay because I when I met you I told you who daija was ,I told you I wasn't leaving her I gave you a choice wether you wanted to stay or go ....you told me you were on birth control ! So don't blame any of this shit on me "
Alicia knew I was right I never lied to her Bout anything I may have kept the proposal from her but anything else I've always told her the truth. I love my daughter but Alicia need to learn a baby can't keep a man, I know Alicia trapped me and she can't even deny it. I do have feelings for her but they aren't strong enough to chose her over the love of my life.
" Okay " wiping her face she stood up and started packing a bag
" Alicia ..-"
" No! I'm so tired of this ! Because when you were going through the motions last year who was here for you me or her !"
I watched her cry packing her and Bella bag, listening to her rant. I can't lie my heart was breaking for her but it wasn't my fault, at the same time I know what it's like to watch someone you love ,love someone.
"I'll be at my mom's house whenever your ready for us to come back "
She slammed the door behind her taking Bella with her.
'Shit I need a drink'.
-----
" Keep em coming Sam "
Watching the game and On my 5th shot of hypnotic , I was slowly forgetting about my moment with Alicia.
My world paused when a familiar Scent came across my nose I knew that scent from anywhere! ' lotus flower I whispered to myself. That's daijas favorite perfume. Following the scent I turned in my chair to a , tall , built ,brown man , with shades on. He looked familiar as if I've already seen him before. But I had to know where he got that scent from !. I put my glass down and walked over to him sitting down in the chair next him.
" Hey man I feel like I know you"
Without saying anything he turned his head , blowing smoke from his black and mild. Looking at the ray bans on his face a flashback , of walking into Alicia house and he was the first person I seen.
" Your Alicia brother !"
He didn't say anything at first he just starred at me through his shades.
"Correct " when he spoke it sent a chill down my spine his voice was deep and firm, and surprisingly he spoke well.
Alicia never had a job so I didn't understand how she kept her apartment for so long but judging by the diamonds in his teeth , the chains around his neck , and his Rolex ,I could see why.
Lost in my thoughts her scent lingered across my face , bringing me back to reality.
" That fragrance... Where'd you get it from ?"
He didn't say anything he took one last sip of his drink and paid the bartender.
" If you don't mind by me asking "
I could tell he was a man of not too many words but I needed an answer. He gave a devilish smile Wich showed some of his flashing teeth.
He looked at me again before walking off , leaving the bar.
The time I sat there I thought about my daija , she bathed in it she even had the whole spray collection. Without hesitation I stood up and followed him.
He enterd a black truck throwing out his cigar, and I got in my car sitting low, waiting for him to pull off.
After following him for 30 minutes we finally pull up to big two story house , it was a little far from the city, on a private land. I parked my car around the corner in the woods to stay hidden. A short, brownskin woman , with black hair flowing down her back, ran outside of the house . She had medium sized breast , a small waist with a big butt. I couldn't see much from hiding in the bushes, so I waited for her to turn around. Running into his arms sharing a kiss she made a laugh that I'll never forget , my mind made a fuzz when she made that sound. Walking down further I finally seen her.
' daija ' I whispered to my self. There was the love of my life kissing and hugging on another man. My mind flustered watching the two of them makeout.
' does Alicia know about this , why was kisha at her apartment with him and Alicia , and since when did Kisha and Alicia get so close' my mind was doing
Numbers , I could feel my heart breaking I knew I had to leave before I blacked out.
Getting back into my car I saved the address and began pulling off.