part 25

Part 25

TIARA

" So you don't know how to call anybody ?" I said screaming into the phone
"Awwww hi boo" .
I haven't seen to daija since she left my house with Shawn. I missed my girl so much. I've know dayday since the 3rd grade, we was some rough chicks, we stayed in trouble. I was so happy to hear from her.
" When you gone come back to see me "
" I'm sorry I been very busy but soon very soon ! Actually my baby shower is next month. "
" Aww what is it , girl or boy ? "
"We don't know yet we're waiting to find out now " .
" Hold on.... " I said turning off my TV.
"When is the wedding cus I'm trynna pop this couchie and rack up some dolla's"
" We working on it, but how's you and Jason "
" Aggervatin as fuck but gotta love the man, anyway what you doing tonight ?"
" Nothing why what's up ?"
" Come over ! I got Netflix and in cooking seafood your favorite "
" I'm down !"
Hanging up the phone I started flipping through channels.

DAIJA
"Say hello to your baby girl !"
" Oh my goodness baby look ....shine "
Shine was starring at his phone, not even paying attention. My first child and my biggest moment and he wasn't even paying attention.
"Hunh ? "
"Nothing " I said aggervated looking back at the screen.
" She's beautiful baby"
I didn't say anything , my whole mood was ruined. Shines been so busy at the wharehouse theese past two days and then when he's home he's tired. I felt like I was slowly loosing him. Finishing up the appointment I stayed silent.
" What's wrong ?" He said stepping into the car.
I didn't want to start a fight.
" Nothing "
" Okay .. you still need me to drop you off to your friend house "
"Yes "
The whole ride there the car was quiet and awkward me and shine may have a disagreement but we never fight. But still !! He knew how much this ment to me he knew how exciting this was for me. I just wanted attention , I wanted to be loved anything !
" You sure you okay "
"Mhm " he reached for a kiss but instead I got out the car and headed up the drive way.
" Bbbabbyyy" tiara ran out the house with her arms wide open coming in for a hug. We looked like big ass kids screaming and jumping up and down.
She took my purse and before heading inside I looked back to see if shine was still sitting there and he wasnt.
" This is Jason , Jason this is my baby day day "
A mid height, lightskin , man with hazel eyes was sitting on the couch.
" Hi" .
"wassup "
He headed towards daija room but I couldn't head but notice him starring at me the whole time I walked.
" So what you wanna watch first ?"
"Don't matter but I gotta use the bathroom real quick "
She sat on the floor and started flipping through movies.
" Oh im sorry I didn't know someone was in here " .
I stood outside in the hallway and waited for Jason to come out the bathroom.
"You good "
I walked into the bathroom but before I could close the door he put his foot out blocking it.
What the fuck he got going on
" um? "
" Can I ask you something ?"
" Ya sure "
" What's a girl like you doing with a nigga like shine ".
" Excuse me ?"
Who TF this nigga thought he was talking to. He opened the door back and walked in closing it.
" Tf you doing " .
He stepped closer getting close to my face. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close .
"Hell nawl don't ever put yo fucking hands on me "
" Just calm down " he said licking his lips.