part 3

DAIJA❤️

Nude 💋part 3

" I gave you everything you could ask for and you tried to leave me for that fuck nigga "
I didn't say things my body was still froze , I couldn't believe it
He put his piece down and started at me his eyes were like knifes whenever Shawn got upset if looks could kill,his would murder a bitch!
He starred at the pregnancy sticks I had in my hand and gave a devilish smile.
" What... you thought I didn't know about my baby? "
" Damn and I thought I was bad at lieng "
Me n tiaras attention turned to A tall,thin woman started coming from the other room. Tiara rolled her eyes and set her hands on her hips aggravated.
" I'm so tired of this bitch ! , I'm really just sicka-ha "
My sister Kisha gave me a smile and sat down next to him. My fear turned into anger real quick
" So what you fuckin my sister to !"
" After 8 years you still don't know me ?? Kisha helped me find you" giving her a roll of money she counted it and grabbed her channel bag.
" I should've shot yo ass when I had the chance !"
"But you didn't ! " She gave me one last look before walking out the door. He pointed his gun at tiara , asking her to leave and she did so.
" So this what's gone happen ... We gone pretend like this didn't happen." Alot of people on the block was judging me about what happend between me and Shawn and how I cheated but there's some things they just didn't know about Shawn ....
Setting down his gun and taking off his jacket he approached me and kissed my forhead. Before I could speak he struck me right across my face with the back of his hand. Laying on the floor I held my face whimpering from the burning pain. My tears started to sting.
" You really thought you was gone raise my baby with another nigga !bitch you lost your mind " I cried in silence while he spoke in rage. He grabbed my hair snatching me off the floor and threw me on the couch.
"Shawn-". He got on top of me and put his knee in my stomach putting hard pressure down on my tummy. " Your hurting my baby !" I screamed in pain as he pressed down harder. "What's it gone be ?" Thoughts in my head ran like crazy as he repeated the question did I really want to spend my life like this? Or should I say yes just to save my baby?