part 18

Part 18

SHINE
seeing daija's face pissed me off, even more. Still holding the gun to her head he stepped down the rest of the stairs.
" Bruh you actually think I didn't see yo creepy ass in the car " Mario said taking a puff from his cigar.
" Shine..." She cried trying to stand still .
I could tell an idea popped into his head because he had the biggest smile on his face.
He put his back against the wall holding daija in front of him.
" Since we all spilling the beans here why don't you tell daija why you really here "
My facial expression didn't change because I knew exactly what he talking about and I knew daija would find out one day.
"You don't even love her ... You remember Alicia , daija ? "
Her name changed daijas mood and her face turned into curiosity.
" Tell her .... I bet you didn't know alicia and Shawn are brother and sister."
She looked dead in my eyes
" What is he talking about ..."
" Tell her how this was Alicia's plan... She paid him to kill you , all this was fake "
The more he spoke the more her face changed. I could feel her heart breaking from wover here.
Shawn continued to tell her the original plan and watching her cry from the details made my heart heavy. Mario sat and listened he wasnt confused at all because I told him while back.
Letting her loose she took a few steps forward with tears running down her cheeks.
" So the whole time.. you were faking it."
"That was in the beginning "
She rolled her eyes
Noticing daija steped out in front of Shawn, Mario quickly stood up shooting Shawn in the head
Even though the shots were loud and her body jumped she didn't take her eyes off mines not even for a second.
" You lied to me "
"Baby "
I stood and walked towards her but step backed away
" You was gonna kill me ?"
Mario polished his gun with his bandana and started dragging Shawn's body out back daija rushed upstairs to the bedroom. I ran after her.
She grabbed her bag and started packing her things.
"Everything was a lie ". She said crying her eyes out struggling to speak.
"What are you doing "
" I'm leaving "